Chapter 23

Into the Wild Down the Rabbit Hole Stand by Me

❇❇❇❇

She loves like no one else but once she's done caring, she's done for life!

❇❇❇❇

For the past one hour, all that could be heard in the Mikaelson mansion was the quarrel going on between Jeremy and Elena and Bonnie. 

All of Scooby-Gang and the Mikaelsons were gathered together to finally think about how to grow Jeremy's Hunter's mark because separately none of them had come to a solution till now. 

Isabelle had suggested that they gather their forces and try to think of a solution because both parties equally wanted the cure. 

Although, Isabelle had not even looked at Elena and Bonnie since they woke up and she was nowhere near trying to forgive them. 

But for now, she was all for unity because now it was high time that they found the cure and killed Silas.

Stefan had gone and fed Damon after which both the Salvatore brothers joined them. 

 Matt wasn't included in this conclave and Tyler was nowhere near Niklaus at the moment because, like any sane man, his life was important to him.

"Iz, can't you do a spell to grow his Hunter's mark?" Elena suggested making Isabelle ignore her as she continued to flip through the magazine she had in her hand whilst everyone else continued their banter.

"Iz, I'm talking to you." Elena pressed making Isabelle roll her eyes but she didn't say anything still.

"Oh, come now Elena, I really think you're done suggesting spells for the day." Rebekah jabbed, making her glare at her.

"What the hell is your problem?" Elena spat making Jeremy lose it.

"She's right because the last spell you suggested made me want to KILL MY BEST FRIEND!" Jeremy yelled at her making her gape like a fish.

"It was the only way to grow your mark!" She repeated the one thing she kept saying since the minute she woke up.

"Yeah right!" Jeremy scoffed.

"Okay, stop. We're not doing this again." Stefan said breaking up the fight.

"Izzy, if we consider it, don't you have some spell that could grow Jeremy's mark?" Niklaus said pondering over Elena's solution. Everyone stared at Isabelle.

"I..I don't know," Isabelle spoke out lowly. Anyone could tell that she wasn't in a good state. 

What Elena did had hit her hard and she wasn't really sure if she wanted to continue calling Elena her sister or not.

"Iz..." Elena started to say.

"You know what? Shut up. Shut the hell up, Elena. You've done your worse for the day. Stop irritating Bella now." Kol spoke up angrily, as he stood up glaring daggers at Elena.