You Haven't Gone Mad: OUAT

Name: Eva Miller Hatter
Cursed name: Leah Smith
Species: Human
Age: 28-35
Gender: female
Home realm: The Enchanted Forest

Quote: "I was perfectly content with the life I once had. I had a beautiful daughter, a loving husband, a nice home big enough for the three of us. Now I have my beautiful daughter, a nice home, but my husband... my beloved husband is gone."

Personality: She's artistic and kind, she loves to paint and draw. She loves making people happy, and she loves seeing them smile. If she sees someone suffering she wants to help them, no matter what. She's always been that way. In certain situations, she can be brave and determined, especially if her family is in danger.

Appearance: Astrid Berges Frisbey

Family: Jefferson Hatter (husband, alive), Grace Hatter (daughter, alive)

Love interest: Jefferson Hatter

Backstory: She was a painter in the Enchanted Forest, one of the best, she actually painted for the King on one occasion when she was in her teens, she was fifteen years old to be exact

Backstory: She was a painter in the Enchanted Forest, one of the best, she actually painted for the King on one occasion when she was in her teens, she was fifteen years old to be exact. She painted the king, the queen, and Snow White. Years passed, and she met Jefferson on one of his jobs, he stole a painting of hers. And she, quite literally, hunted him down to get it back. He agreed he would give it back to her, only if she let him take her out for dinner. She agreed to get her painting back, but after awhile of going out with Jefferson, she actually found herself falling for him. Low and behold, he felt the same way, and he asked her to marry him when they were nineteen years old. Yes, they were young, but they were in love, and that's all that mattered to them. One year later, they had Grace, and once Jefferson retired from his job to be with Eva and Grace, they were happy. Years passed, and they were living a happy life despite their poverty. When the Evil Queen showed up at their house, and Jefferson told Eva that he was going to help her, she was scared. Eva didn't want to risk what they had for someone like the Evil Queen. But she let him go with the promise that he would be back later for tea with their daughter. When he didn't come back, she went to the Queen's castle searching for him. Regina then informed her that he was killed by the queen of hearts during their time in Wonderland. Devastated, Eva returned home to Grace, and raised her as best as she could until the curse struck. During the curse, she was known as Leah Smith, an artist working in the town of Storybrooke, raising her daughter, Paige Smith.

Trivia:

• Before the curse, Rumplestiltskin ripped out her heart in the hopes of using it as leverage against Jefferson. See, he wanted to take Jeffersons hat to travel across the realms to get to Neal. But when he found out that Jefferson was trapped in Wonderland, he decided to keep the heart for... future purposes.

• Because of Regina's promise to Jefferson that Eva and Grace would want for nothing, Eva has quite a bit of money during the curse. Money that she 'inherited' from her dead grandfather.

• She often does jobs for the town, painting and drawing pictures for restaurants and businesses around town.

• When the curse is broken, Jefferson searches for her. After a tearful reunion, they continued their life together, often getting involved in the adventures of Storybrooke.