Chapter 50

Aleksei's not dead :)

Also, this isn't edited, I'm SO SORRY ):

***

My brother was always cruel growing up, and I use the term "brother" very loosely. The only relationship we had, was that we both came out of the same womans vagina.

Illeya was violent, mean and angry. He had always been that way. I never got to have that overprotective brotherly relationship, because the truth of the matter, was that Illeya never cared about me that much.

He held grudges like no man could. He held onto them for dear life, and I've always known that he would rather die believing he was right, rather than living knowing he was wrong.

I felt so much rage in my body, that it was making me shake. I felt my anger pool inside of me, cover every inch of my body like sweat. It seeped into my pours and made my skin flush red.

Illeya couldn't just let me be happy, could he? He didn't want to let me love my life. He wanted to burn it down.

"Drive faster." I demanded.

My men had arrived at Rachel's house hours ago. I had Gabriel track Sinisters cell phone, which was surprisingly turned on. I thought it would be like in one of those movies, where the bad guy destroyed the cell phone, so that the cops couldn't trace him. But the thing is, is that Illeya didn't fear the cops. Nobody in the Mafia feared the law, because to us, it was breakable. If I called the cops right now, they would do nothing. To them, the world would be a more peaceful place without men like Sinister.

"He's at a warehouse in Brookdayle. It's a half an hour away from here." Gabriel said sodtly.

There were 15 trucks, all full to the brim with Mafia criminals, dangerous men, my men. Christan Jacobs, the Mafia's weapon supplier, had done well. We ordered hundreds of guns, and explosives. AR-15's, AKM's, SAR-80's, and AR-18's. We also got detonating explosives, grenades, and 6 rocket launchers.

I would kill every man in that warehouse. I didn't give a shit what it took, I didn't care how much it would cost. I was going to get Sinister back.

"Turn off the headlights." I ordered the man driving, my hands gripping the back of the drivers seat with anxiety.

"Cal, take some deep breaths. We're going to get him back. There's hundreds of us." Afanas said lowly, his hand gently placed on my shoulder.

I felt my body tremble, "But what if it's too late? What if they already killed him?" My voice shattered as I spoke the words.

Afanas glanced at the ground, his eyes dimming in the low light of the night. When he looked back up at me, his eyes were wide with strength and courage. His lips dipping until they formed a tight, straight line.

"We can't afford to think like that, Cal. Sinister never gave up on you. The thought of you dead, never crossed his mind." His words were tight, and low with the truth.

I glanced past his shoulders, watching in the darkness behind the car as dozens of armored trucks followed. I looked back at him, my eyes watering.

"This is different..." I said softly, my hand tightening around the leather of the seat.

He shook his head, "It's not. Sinister's alive, and you're going to go in there, and burn all of those motherfuckers to the ground."

He held up a lighter, the flame reflecting in the gloss of his eyes.

***

Sinister's POV:

I've always been on the brink of death. It's the kind of thing a man like me deals with, I'm always in danger, and that's fine. I've killed so many people in my life. I've killed men, and women. I've torn families apart...I'm a bad man.