Confronting Him

Hana sighed knowing that ever since her attack and that video, there wasn't any possible way that she could avoid him anymore.

She loved his song Fiancé, however, she knew who he was talking about.

She sat next to her manager and JYP-nim in the office waiting for them to arrive. Soon often YG entered with Song Minho behind him. They sat across from them.

Minho and Hana didn't dare to look at each other in the eyes. Minho knew about the attack, and he felt sorry that his fans did this.

"Now that's we're all gathered here, I would like to clarify some things. Hana and Mino can you explain why fans were wanting to answer the story behind the connection of your songs," stated JYP.

Hana had explained her meaning behind her songs, "With all due respect JYP-nim, I already explained the meanings behind my songs. There isn't any connection whatsoever with Song Minho. It is solely based on what my fans have told me about their relationships and my imagination."

JYP and YG stared at Hana due to the fact that she spoke to them in a stern voice.

"Pd-nim, Hana has no relation with my song as well. It's a compete bizarre situation that our songs turned to be connected to our songs.

"Alright, now that we clarified that we need to post an explanation and it would be the best if you guys showed that public that you two are friends. Now please leave while Jinyoung and I discuss things," said YG.

The moment both Mino and Hana stepped outside of the outside, Hana tried to leave.

Mino quickly grabbed Hana's wrist, "We need to talk Hana."

Hana quickly led Mino to a dance studio she booked before to speak to him privately.

"Alright Song Minho, Let's talk."

"I'm sorry for all the pain that I caused you now and before. As for the song, I'm sorry that I made it slightly obvious."

"The attack wasn't your fault, so don't worry. It's all in the past Mino. Let's forget about our past."

"Hana how I can forget our past together?"

"The same way you decided it. Now let's get the picture over with."

"We're not done taking about this."

"Of course not but we aren't in the right situation to bring up the past."

"I did bring you flowers from the members. Might as well use them in the photo."

•••

HANA KIM✔️
@kimhana:
Thank you so much for bring me flowers And wishing me a quick recovery. Thank you Winner and Mino for delivering them. So thank you for teaching me the dance to Winner's new song Millions.

❤️ 5

❤️ 5.4M | 🔃 6.1M | 💬 2.3M
Thread:

@official_mino_: Take care of yourself from now on Hana!

@yg_winnercity: Hope you like the flowers!

@harthana: Mino personally delivered flowers to Hana on Winner's behalf. Cute ❤️.

@winnerscircle: So they're friends?!

@minoisdaddy: shit.

@bigthreestan: Everyone was hating Hana while they are friends. How guilty they must feel right now.

@official_jinu_: Feel better!

@official_hoony: Hana feel better!

@official_yoon_: Take care of yourself Hana!

View More....

••••
So Mino and Hana have a past together.
Comment down what what sort of past they have together. Also this is a sort of filler chapter since I'm having a bit of writers block.