What About Now?

"Okay..." Jisoo hitched a breath as she dropped the last article of her clothing. She felt shivers running through her spine and maybe it was the cold that seeped into her skin. Maybe it was those cat-like eyes that scrunitize every inch of her as if taking her in was the one thing that matters the most. "I'm ready."

Jennie's lips tugged up that smirk as she leaned towards her naked girlfriend. "What are you so nervous about? I thought you were all excited for this?"

The soft pecks started from her cheek and only magnified into becoming wet kisses as the brunette made her way to the older girl's neck. Jisoo put her lips together trying not to moan loudly but the mere feeling of Jennie's hot breath was already doing wonders to her. Her hand rested on her thigh, making Jisoo thinking of what it would feel like if that wasn't the only place Jennie focus on.

"Y-yeah... I mean..."

"You can't wait to get me naked when you were drunk that one time."

A blush made its way to Jisoo's face and she was grateful only the dimmed light illuminated the room. "Well I was drunk--"

"Then what about now?" She mused as she left a sucked on Jisoo's sensitive spot.

Jennie pulled from nibbling Jisoo's earlobe as she went it for a kiss. A kiss that was toe curling and knee weakening that if they were standing right now, Jisoo was sure she'd be descending to rock bottom. Her tongue licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance as the kiss sauntered into Jisoo's being. The softness and nonurgent manner that Jennie kisses, caresses and feels her sides were stirring so much more than the last time Jisoo remembered being held in those ways.

"I still... I mean I..." She gulped as her senses were taking in Jennie all at once, tousled hair and still with matching underwear, and she could practically feel herself salivating like a hungry animal finally set loose. Their eyes met and she saw the same lust into those usual brown orbs, tinting them to be darker and sexier each second. Jisoo already felt herself trembling as she realized just how much she desires this and the deep show of passion that comes next. "I want you more than ever, Jennie."

The need to pull her closer made Jisoo wrap a leg over that slim waist till she managed to have Jennie's back against the mattress. The younger girl tangled her fingers through the black hair that felt like silk as it became a curtain for both of them. Jisoo was slowly yet shamefully grinding on her, making her groan as the latter's heated core grazed upon hers. Their mouths parted with a slick sound that turned Jennie on more.

Jisoo's eyes greedily ran from her hair and southwards to where all the heat already started pooling around. Jennie felt those slender fingers running around her deliciously that she had to bite her lip to prevent herself from begging to be touched and assaulted. Warm tongue licked a sweat from her neck and that almost threw her over. Or made her shove Jisoo over for her to roll ontop of the older girl.

Her bare front pushed against the laced material hindering their bodies from meeting. Her lips welcomed the fierce ones that were determined to suck the air out of her. She responded with the same intensity and only gained that steady fast pace. She tasted Jennie in her favorite flavour that was what the love apple would've tasted like that she was sure everyone wanted to have and bite onto.

But it was all for her.

Only for her alone to enjoy Jennie's lips, Jennie's kiss and Jennie's whole sensual self in specific ways that drive her nuts.

Hot.

Sweet.

And a bit dirty.

Jisoo tried unclasping the latter's bra as their mouth to mouth greeting and bodies meeting were a reminder that the brunette wasn't completely bare. She wanted to see Jennie vulnerable as much as she was. Wanted to mark and own every spot she could in ways that she didn't know she had ever imagined.

Jennie's giggle elicited from the bottom of her throat as she pulled away though with reluctance from the girl under her. She reached for the lock and soon enough, she was trailing the straps off her shoulder. Jisoo, impatient girl that she was, pulled onto the hem and hurriedly undressed her girlfriend completely. The brunette laughed a bit, holding onto her hand as if calming her.

"What's the rush? We have all night, Jisoo."

Jisoo was completely wrong to think they were vulnerable when already in their birthday suit. She could feel, practically breathe in the power and confidence that Jennie has. She, herself, wasn't that senseless or weaker as it seemed like she knew what exactly she wanted to do more than any other time in her life. The surging of emotion and need toughen up her limbs, her bones getting stronger and her eyes magnetizing that skin and body into being buried into hers.

"Let's take it slowly." Jisoo muttered incoherrently, some string of curses as she felt every touch burn on her skin. "And when you're finally infuriated and edgy so much, I'll bring you so high up..."

Jisoo watched as Jennie dropped her last covering on the ground and with that came her knee pushing against her wet core. Her sensous kiss and luscious lips teasing and playing around with her. Jennie's voice already erotic enough as she whispered on her ear.

"Heaven won't even be able to fucking compare."

Oh dear god...

***

that's all.
tysm for reading 💋

i'm just teasing you.
this is not that kind
of fanfic though so...

don't expect anything.
i don't write those...
(:

but seriously...
who tops in jensoo?