Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“Jimin?”

Everyone stayed quite as Yoongi stood in front of Jimin, staring at his face with the utmost attention.

“Y-yes hyung?” Jimin gulped down his saliva.

Yoongi continued staring at his face and after some time a smile formed on his face, “Gosh... I miss you so much that I'm even dreaming about you...” Yoongi huffed.

With that said he went back to sit and continued chugging the bear down, this time directly from the bottle.

“He definitely should stop drinking now...” Jimin shaked his head disapprovingly as he watched Yoongi.

“Haha Yoongi is dreaming! Even though he is awake...hahaha.” Jin started laughing. The others joined in with him, Yoongi too.

“They all should stop drinking....” Jimin said again and quickly removed all the bear bottles and Jungkook's apple juice, throwing them in the trash bin.

“Yahh everyone go home now!” Jimin shouted out once he was back, gaining the other's attention.

“Go? So early?” Taehyung pouted.

“We have no place to go...” Namjoon muttered under his breath but nonetheless, Jimin heard him.

“Yah Tae! Let's go back home!” Jungkook said, dragging Taehyung with him and both of them left after waving goodbye.

“They left?! Namjoooon... should we leave too...?” Hoseok asked as he looped his hand with Namjoon's.

“Leave? Why...where?” Namjoon replied.

“Yaahh! You drunk people... leave! Right now!” Jin shouted before he passed out.

“Ohh! Bye Jin hyung... I should slee-” Namjoon said and started lying down but Hoseok stopped him.

“We have to leave! It's time for us to depart!” Hoseok said, dramatically moving his hand, jerking Namjoon.

“Ahhhhh...okay... let's go...” at last, Namjoon gave in and the duo left too.

Jimin watched all these from beside the door, “Well...that was easy.”

Just then he saw Yoongi, who was out cold, droll coming out of his open mouth.

Jimin sighed at the sight of Yoongi, “He needs to go home too..but...who?” Jimin turned to look at Jin, who was sound asleep and was snoring and shaked his head, “Me... I guess...”

He walked over to Yoongi and after hesitating for a moment placed his hands under Yoongi's knees and lifted him up bridal style, “Why is he so light? Is he supposed to be this light?” Jimin said to himself as he walked out of the, thankfully empty, restaurant.

Carefully, Jimin layed Yoongi down on the the backseat of Yoongi's car, Jimin had, fortunately, found the car keys in Yoongi's pocket.

“Gosh... I hope I don't cause an accident.” Jimin muttered as he sat down on the driver's seat and put the seatbelt on, needless to say, he's not an experienced driver.

With that said, Jimin started driving towards Yoongi's house, occasionally checking the backseat where Yoongi was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I did it!” Jimin mentally cheered as he stopped the car in front of Yoongi's house, quite proud of himself for not causing an accident, “Now I just have to get him inside safely...” Jimin said, looking at Yoongi via the rearview mirror.

He got out of the car and opened the backdoor, Yoongi's sleeping form greeting him,the older was pouting in his sleep, “Gosh...he looks so cute...”

Shaking the distracting thoughts away Jimin again lifted the older's light body up and walked towards the front door, opening it with difficulty.

Carefully Jimin placed Yoongi on his bed once they were in his room and was about to leave when suddenly Yoongi held onto his hand.

Jimin turned towards the older only to see that he was awake and was looking at Jimin intently.

“Why...why is it that even when I'm dreaming...even the dream version of you has to leave me like this?”

Jimin was shocked when he heard this,“I-”

“You know what? I'll be a little bit more brave this time and not let you go. At least in my dreams.”

With that said he tugged on Jimin's hand, making the younger fall on the bed with Yoongi.

Yoongi quickly wrapped his hands around Jimin and pulled him close to his body, “At least in my dreams...” with that he fell asleep.

Jimin stared at Yoongi's closed eyes and soon enough his eyes became heavy with sleep too. I'm yours hyung...in your dreams and in real life too...