TAKE VII- Shougi.

TAKE VII.

    Two days later, I was discharged though head still bandaged, and here I am, sitting across the fearful man; Akashi Seijuurou. I don't even have basics in shougi but I am competing him in shougi. Not to mention that he's Japan number one, under18.

    "Why am I even here....?" I muttered to myself as I moved my bishop. He moved his pawn.

    "Come on, Heichou! You can defeat him!" Yuta said from behind me.

    Okay, so my teammates were surrounding me and Akashi's teammates were surrounding him. We were concentrating but they kept on chanting those 'you will win' quotes.

    "Yuta, I absolutely have no basics in shougi why did you even choose shougi as the next game?" I said.

    "Because I once saw Akashi-kun plays at the international tournament in television so I thought you might be able to beat him." He said, not feeling guilty at all for including me in here.

    I turned to him. "HELLO! INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT! OF COURSE HE'S THE BEST PLAYER IN JAPAN! HOW COME I, WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BASICS COULD FIGHT HIM!?" I yelled.

    Yuta flinched and pouted. "Sorry."

    "Ugh, you're so handful." I sighed.

    "Check mate." Akashi spoke.

    I turned back to him and slammed my forehead on the table, wincing. "This is complete humiliation." I murmured.

    "So," Akashi said, standing up from his seat. I looked up at him. "Just as you, Yuta said.... I'll claim my prize." He said.

    I frowned.  "What prize?" then quickly turned to Yuta who's grinning guiltily.

    "I.... uh, um kinda told him that the winner get to order the other side for a week. But then, Akashi-kun said only the captains are included." Yuta explained.

    My eyes widened. "WHAT!?"

    Akashi chuckled. "Come, Kazuto. It's time for hell."

    "No, wait! But I didn't agree on thi—"

    He grabbed my elbow and glared at me. "You are following me." He said. I had no other choice but to follow him or else I'll be a dead meat right now.

-w-

[Before the shougi match, during Kazuto's stay in the hospital]

"If you win, you can do everything to us!" Yuta said. "But if we win, we'll do whatever we want with you for one week!"

Akashi chuckled. "It's a deal then. However, I'd like to minimize it. If I win, I can do anything to your captain. And if she wins, she can do anything to me."

"Deal!" Yuta nodded.

They went into separate ways. "Sei-chan, you sure?" Reo asked.

Akashi smirked. "I know everything. The entirety future is nothing but a simple matter to change. Therefore, I'm sure."

"Be careful in your own labyrinth." Reo warned.

Akashi glanced at him.

"I know Sei-chan well. You tend to trap the persistent pawn in your maze. But this time is different, Sei-chan. Kazuto is not just persistent. She can also catch you in her puzzle. You cannot predict what will happen when you play with 'love'."

"I'm not playing with love."

"You are. You just don't know. Remember Sei-chan, opposites attract."