Chapter 34 - unwanted in a train

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you,

You'll never treat yourself right, darling but I want you to.

If I let you know that I am here for you, then maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.

My radio was blasting 'Little Things' by One Direction but I turned the channel to RADIO 1.

Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war -

I shut it off right away. I couldn't. I just couldn't.

I hadn't recieved a text from Matthew for about three days now, and I was starting to wonder what he and the band were up to. He probably already had a new girlfriend..

I left my house to go and get a coffee down town before I had to go to work at the Hemmingsworth's house.

"You want wipped cream with that?", the guy behind the counter asked.

I looked up from my phone that I was texting Hannah with and befor I could answer the guy, a voice came up from behind me.

"No, she likes it without the best. Whipped cream breaks her out and it's not pretty. You can't ruin such a beautiful face!"

I turned around to the familiar voice and found Matthew standing behind me.. with a girl.

She was pretty, skinny and tall. She had stunning almost black wavy hair and a gorgeous face.

I shot her a quick fake smile and then looked at Matthew. Why did I not call him Matty? Because I left him, right?!

"Uhm, I could've said that myself thanks", I said quickly and grabbed my coffee to go.

I rushed out the door and walked past a few people and was so out of breath that I had stop around the corner.

"Ray!!", Matthew yelled from behind. Why did he follow me?

"What?", I snapped. He stood infront of me out of breath aswell.

"How are you, I haven't seen you in a while", he smiled.

"I'm good, and by the way, your girlfriend there is quite gorgeous!", I yelled and then I ran away.

I left him there. Alone. By himself.

As I reached the underground, I bought a ticket to the station where my apartment was and hopped into the train.

My phone buzzed from inside my pocket. I pulled it out to find a text from unknown and I opened it.

Hello love, was it weird to meet your ex-boyfriend? Well anyways, I just thought maybe I should infrom you that I can see you and I can hear every sound that you make. Remember, I'm watching you. Forever!

I know you love me <3

I looked around for anyone that was on their phone or anything that you could text with.

I almost had a panic attack.

My phone buzzed again.

HAHAHA got you there didn't I? I'll give you a little hin shall I?

I took in a deep breath.. what did she/it mean, a little hint?!

All of a sudden I heard a whispering coming from somewhere in the underground.

"I'm here", "I'm here".

I was scared to death. My possible killer was with me in a train. He/she/it couldn't kill me here but as soon as I left the train, I'd get killed.. I just knew it!

I didn't know what to do so I dialed the cops.

As I did that my phone buzzed again.

If miss Becker calls the cops, never will she ever see again her tops. (A/N tops is another word for head and it rimed so what the heck :D)

I was terryfied!