B L A C K N O T E

Black Note.

Good day, Purples! This is Black, your author.

I called you Purples because I Purple You. Many of us have known the definition of that word. BTS Taehyung gave the meaning, and it is so important for us (ARMY).

This is ENCHANTED ACADEMY: The Long Lost Princess. Welcome to my first book! Give it more love and reads, please appreciate the story and remember it.

There is Book 2. Just visit my profile and kindly search there.

I accept comments about my typos and grammatical errors, so please tell me. I love to learn and grow more. There is no perfect human being here.

And please, if you don't freaking like the story. Just leave and don't leave any trash.

Some photos are not mine, full credits to the rightful owners.

This story is all from my imaginations. If there is any similarity to other books, it is just a coincidence.

Date started: January 2019.
Date ended: April 22, 2019.

Plagiarism is a crime. So don't freaking think about doing it. I'm not saying that you are interested that much in this book, but to other books too.

Enjoy reading and I Purple You!

Thank you.

[20200912]
-Happy Birthday to our leader! Kim Namjoon, RM!

𝙵𝙱: Rjhearl
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖: rjhearl