Chapter 4

After finally finishing on putting all their belongings around the room and in the closet, they both collapsed at their respective beds.

Breathing deeply, the twins took a look at their remodeled room that took them 2 hours to do.

In Mabel's side on the room, boy band posters where plastered on the walls along with rainbows and stars stickers. She also hang some images of her with her friends and with Dipper.

While her closet only had pictures of them in Gravity falls glued on it.

Although inside her closet is really where the magic begins.

All of the contents where colorful, bright, fun and Mabel. From sweaters to skirts, each and every one where designed by Mabel.

Her bed also did not escape her creative hands, as the bedsheets was changed to a cotton candy pink and the pillow cases to a colorful array of different images consisting of words to images.

And to add a final touch, the white plain blanket that was draped on the bed was thrown to the side and replaced a Mabel's own custom made blanket.

In Dippers side of the room though, he didn't decorated much(because his Dipper) but did add some things around.

On his walls, pictures of his family and friends in gravity fall are glued. Supernatural and disco girl posters are hang but not that many. He didn't really design his closet and the clothes placed within were rather plain (and dorky says Mabel). Dipper left the bed sheet and pillow cases alone but did changed the blanket. The blanket was designed as the night sky, with different constellation dacing across it(a gift from their parents long ago).

"You do know that you won't get to change into those clothes right?"

He reminded his sister as he let himself sunk into the bed feeling its soft cotton caressing him.

That made Mabel frown and sat up on the bed. She grasped the uniform placed beside her and stared at it, like it would combust if she stared any longer.

"Mabes, staring at it won't make it go away"

"I know that Dip dop"

The uniform she was given was a dull grey blouse partnered with a red wine skirt. On the right side of the chest of her blouse the school logo was sewn.

The school logo was an image of  two crows entwined with thorns bordering them.

Dipper's uniform also had the same dull grey color on his pollo with the logo placed on his left chest but his slacks were colored black.

"What are we supposed to do now"

The two looked at the clock hanging on the middle of their room and saw that it still was 2:45, to early for sleep. If they could even sleep properly with the knowledge of what kind of place this is.

"Maybe we should try to find out more about this school, Mabel come on, lets try to find a brochure"

"A brosurch?"

Dipper felt like face palming but didn't.

"You know those piece of papers with pictures that describes a place"

A lightbulb seems to have lit up on Mabel's head

"Ah! You mean those papers that people gave away to let us go exploring, those make good collages"

"Yes Mabel, but this time we will read it to know about the school and not for arts"

Agreeing together, the twins began to flip over their room to see if any brochure can be found.
Dipper tried to look at bottom of their bed thinking it might have fallen down when he heard Mabel squeal and chanting that she found it.

"Mabel, where did you find it?"

He asked, as he drew nearer to Mabel and sat beside her on the bed. He accepted it when his sister handed him the brochure and opened it up to see the contents.

"I found it clipped on my uniform"

'Probably not the best place to put it'

Dipper thought to himself, then he begun to read the brochure.

The brochure looks like a normal one but just colored in maroon, black and purple. The lettering was in gothic and looked fancy.
The content says:

Welcome to new students to 'Daemonium Corvus Academy', the school for harnessing the power of dark arts to help you become the witch or dark warlock of your dream.

In this school, you are required to stay for 4 years but worry not, since you can go back to your homes at summer. In the 4 years you are here, you are to learn from different teachers. Our school has only 2 classrooms, the two classrooms compete for many of the occasions that under go within our school. Whichever classroom you will be place in is random. For further information about the make up of our school, you can ask the tour guide that will be assigned to you on your 2nd day of staying here.

After the words of introduction, pictures with text attached to them were displayed on the brochure. The pictures were the places around the school.

There was a picture of the dormitory that the twins were staying at, a large indoor pool, a humongous library(Dipper's eyes almost popped from seeing the floor by floor of books), a laboratory that looks more like a witche's potion room(probably is), a big cafeteria, a training field, 2 classrooms and many more.

"Wow, this place is rich!"

Mabel squealed as she took a closer look at the large indoor pool.

Dipper himself was also awed by the different places located within the school and felt great excitement pass through hhim knowing that he and Mabel would have a tour tomorrow.

"Dipper, why is it that this place is so huge when there is only enough students for 2 classrooms?"

Dipper himself was baffled by that. But this is a school for darks art so he cannot tell whats the norm. Thankfully his sister seems to understand his thoughs when she looked at him in the eyes.

In their remaining time, the twins then continued to chat about their hypothesis on what they were going to do in the school and before they knew it. It was already 6 P.M.

The twins usually sleep late(blame it to Dipper's addiction to reading and mystery as well as Mabel's glitter party galores) but they haven't had a good sleep in a week so the 2 decided to hit the hay early, so that they can have enough energy tomorrow to explore the school, which they would really need since the school is huge.