Chapter 8

Author's Perspective

After what just happened, the happiness wasn't controlled by the ravenette and he attacked his shorter friend with bone crushing hugs.

"Ahh Jungkook ahhh" Jimin tried to separate his arms from him that were not letting him breathe properly.

"Thank you so much, I knew you would definitely help me. You're the best person in this world." 

"I know I am" the red head smiled warmly and dragged his friend to the car.

~~~~

They were currently sitting in the room, enjoying the video games until Jimin spoke up to ask something.

"What if he isn't single?" 

The question was simple but was enough to ruin Jungkook's mood. His cheerfulness washed away and his face was colourless. He didn't imagine the question before. What would happen if he wasn't single at all?

"Jiminssi... what if he isn't single?"

"That's what I asked you Jk"

The ravenette huffed a little upset and the sorrow could be clearly seen on his face. Jimin regretted his choice to ask the stupid question at the first place.

"Well don't worry Jungkook I 

i think he is single because it's so clear, he's always working and always busy. I think he doesn't have time to date anyone." The red head assured his friend to make him feel better.

But that made him even worry.

"What if she refuses to date me?" The ravenette asked.

"Aah, Jungkook I think I shouldn't have asked the question. Listen, you're his student, first be a good person in his eyes, then be his good friend and other things are for later."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't be worried about it. Why fear if I'm here?" 

His words really formed Jungkook's lips into a warm smile. 

Surely, friends are the best thing that could ever happen to you in your life. We don't share the same blood but we share the love.

~~~

"We should call Yoongi and Hobi hyung too, what do you think?" The ravenette exclaimed.

"That's a great idea" 

"Okay so we should meet at the basketball court. How does it sound?" Asked Jimin

"What are you waiting for? Let's go"

The boys rushed to the basketball court near their college to meet and discuss what just happened with their maknae.

They all were gathered in the court in just one go.

"Jungkook..." Hoseok exclaimed and waved his hand for high five. 

"Hey Yoongi" Jimin whispered into his ear and Yoongi could only smile back shyly.

"Hi" he replied.

"So Jk, heard you found him. So how was he? What's his name? Where does he live?" Hoseok asked excited with his lips formed into a heart smile.

"Hobi hyung, let me breathe first" 

"Okay okay, breathe" all the boys chuckled together and looked at him to start his story.

They all were truly in love with their friend. They always heard his stories about his dreams and whatever he used to feel. It's like he was the youngest of the family and they all adored him with true affection and as Jungkook started his words, the cheers and the interest on their faces showed how supportive friends they were. They adored him like a baby.

Jungkook sat on the car engine and his friends surrounded him and looked warmly at him as he started to feed them with his words.

"Hyungie, he was looking beautiful as ever, believe me or not but for me he's the best thing that I have ever seen in my life. It's something that I always wanna see in front of my eyes. Not just his beauty but he has something in him that made me attracted to him like opposite poles of a magnet. His name is Kim Taehyung by the way and he works in the Kim's bakery."

"Aww, our Kookie is in love" Yoongi teased which left everyone chuckled.

"Excited to meet him again?" Hoseok asked. 

Jungkook answered simply with a nod. The twinkle in his eyes was enough to show how much he was actually desperate to meet him again.

First he fell in love at first sight then he searched for his lover and soon found him. Now he's going to be a part of his life. New friendship, maybe realisation of love soon.

Seems like a fairytale? Everything's going so well.....

.... but for how long? Everything in life has struggles. How many struggles their life was planning for them? 

How will their destiny lead them in future? Will their future be like they were thinking?

*****

So this chapter is dedicated to my friends. I wasn't writing this chapter but I added this just for my friends. I am very grateful to have them in my life. 

Idiots if you're reading this then I wanna say that I love you. ♥️

&

How are you all Lovie dovies?

Exams are finally over. Now I will try to update regularly.

Hope you like it.