Arthur Shelby - That's My Girl

You stumbled down the dark, murky streets of Small heath, desperate to get home before anything else happened to you. The pain around your eye shot around your whole face and you were in agony but that was the only hit he managed to get in.

You were walking back from your brothers house one night and came across a couple of drunk men. You weren't scared because you knew how to handle yourself, Arthur and the boys made sure of that. 3 of the men stumbled straight past you, which you were grateful for. The other one cornered you against the wall.

"Hey pretty lady, don't you know it's dangerous to be walking round here at night" you smiled at him sweetly and brought your knee up to his groin. He stumbled back and groaned in pain, you pushed yourself off the wall and tried to walk away but he came stumbling pack and punched you in the face. You brought your hand up to your eye and felt the blood trickling down your cheek. You punched him in the face and then the stomach before bringing your leg up and kicking him in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain.

You ran down the street and far away from the man. You could already feel a bruise forming and the blood looked like you were crying tears of blood.

Finally arriving at the Shelby residence, you called for Polly to help clean you up. "Oh my god Y/N, what the fuck happened" she sat you down and grabbed a bottle of whiskey but before you could answer the Shelby boys decided to make an appearance.

"Pol where's all the whisk- what the fucks happened here?!" Arthur interrupted his sentence and rushed over to you, leaving the other boys to gather around you and Polly. You let out a dry laugh "you should see the other guy, OWW" you winced as Polly poured the alcohol into the cut.

Arthur and the boys stared at you intensely, waiting for you to answer. "Just some drunk guy thinking he could get off with me, poor him though, he didn't know who he was messin with" you grinned at the four boys and Polly. All of them let out a chuckle at your response. "That's my girl" Arthur whispered into your hair as he pulled you in for a hug.

Tommy and John slipped their caps back onto their heads and shrugged on their coats. "Boys leave it, I sorted it honestly" Arthur walked towards his brothers as the proceeded to walk out the door, before they it closed behind them John popped his head back in and grinned at you.

"Don't worry Y/N, we ain't gonna fight 'Im, we're just gonna kill him"

You rolled your eyes at the Shelby boy as he laughed and slammed the door behind him, running after his brothers.