fourteen

“When will she arrive? I'm starving.” Hyewon whined as she patted her grumbling stomach, Chaeyeon narrowed her eyes on her.

They've been waiting for Sakura, Nako, and Yujin to arrive for about five minutes or so but the older girl was already whining about food. Hyewon is such a glutton, Chaeyeon cant believe how the older girl stayed fit even if she ate so much.

“Wow, Hyewon-unnie, calm your stomach down! You ate waffles after we went here.” Minjoo said before turning her attention to her phone again. Yena and Eunbi offered some candies but the starving girl refused, saying that she wanted 'real' food, Eunbi almost threw a shoe on her friend.

While the ash blonde haired girl was constantly checking her wrist watch, Sakura said they'll be arriving a few minutes later before glancing at her crackhead friends. They're already making a mess at the mall. She cant wait for her girlfriend's reaction to that. She can be crackhead like them sometimes, but she needed to look mature today. If Sakura and the others wont arrive sooner she should've joined the bickerings.

Hyewon slowly muched the buscuit that Chaewon gave her with a satiesfied smile. The orange haired can only scoffed in disbelief, she always bring biscuits or any food anywhere because of her friends, they would make some scene when they felt hungry so to prevent that, she usually put something on her bag so if that happened, there's something that could make them calm. Their stomach has blackholes, she swore.

Chaeyeon looked over to the entrance and saw that there's men on black suits entered then scattered around the mall, scaring some people. She recognized one of them, it was Wonho, so the ash blonde haired girl took it as a sign that Sakura was already at the mall. She turned over to her friends again, they're talking about those men in suits and gawking at them with confused faces minus Chaewon, the latter was only looking over at the entrance because she also knew that the chairwoman was only around.

“Hey, she arrived, she'll be here in a few seconds. Fix yourselves.” She said, and they did what Chaeyeon told them to do so. After a few moments, Sakura arrived with Nako and Yujin.

As expected, when they entered it was like a k-drama scene. Everything went slow-mo, and Chaeyeon swore there's also this music playing at the background. The people suddenly turned their attention to the new-comers, some of them had their jaw dropped, amazed at the out-standing beauties. Not only the strangers at the mall but the squad minus the two Chaes was having a brain malfunction, especially Minjoo, she went pale suddenly.

The three stopped walking when they already reached where Chaeyeon and her friends was waiting. Sakura gave them a awkward smile. “H-Hello there, Chaeyeon's friends.” She stuttered and bowed a bit.

Yujin also flashed her dimple smile and bowed a bit like what her cousin did. “Hello.” She said, and looked behind. Her smile suddenly faded when she spotted a familiar figure but tried to cover it by smiling so bright again but there's a hint of nervousness and shock there, Chaeyeon just payed no mind to it.

Eunbi almost, almost fell inlove but it's her bestfriend's girlfriend so it's a big no no. Sakura's dashing and gorgeous, she cant explain, she was speechless. She never seen any person that was this beautiful. Chaeyeon wasnt exaggerating when she described the woman to her. As for Hyewon, her bestfriend's boss was definitely the definition of 'goddess' but what caught her eye was the cute little girl hiding behind the woman's legs. Yena's mouth was agape and was endlessly blinking her eyes as if she cant believe what was she's seeing, she could only think on how Sakura looked so familiar.

Minjoo was shocked, super shocked. She was trying to keep her cool but she cant help but to give a panic glances at a certain someone.

Chaeyeon smiled sweetly at Sakura before turning to her friends to introduce them. “Guys, this is my boss, Miyawaki Sakura, her cutie daughter Nako, and Ahn Yujin, Sakura-chan's cousin.” She said and the three gave them a shy waves and nods. Chaeyeon gave them a look to start introducing, Eunbi started first nervously, Sakura looked quite intimidating.