When He Meets Your Parents

(A/N: This is requested by WeirdoAlert-, MFL118VhennFic, and SmolioAlert-. This one is challenging to write because I had to make it seem realistic and its my first time writing this one, haha. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the latest scenario and happy reading!)

PS: Sorry if it's a bit long, haha 😅

"Shoto!"

Todoroki heard my voice as I called him from a far distance and the moment he saw me, his eyes sparkled.

He waved at me with a lop-sided smile forming on his lips and he waited for me to arrive close to him.

"Am I late?", I asked and laughed awkwardly.

He simply shook his head and gently took my hands before squeezing it.

"No, you're just in time", Todoroki said and kissed the top of my head, "You look great today by the way".

I giggled and quickly kissed his lips which made him flinch in a cute way.

"Thank you, haha", I replied and chuckled after seeing his reaction, "Same to you, Todo~"

His cheeks gone red from my surprise kiss and he ended up wrapping one arm around my waist while he cupped my right cheek.

"Hmm, never thought you would be this bold", he teased and smirked at me, "I guess I have to return the favor".

My cheeks have gone red and he leaned for another kiss that almost made my heart skip a couple of beats since he gave me a few pecks then some sweet kisses in between.

"T-Todo, people might look at us...", I retorted, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Well, it's your fault that you made me like this", he teased again and chuckled huskily, "You're just too irresistible, you know?"

I pouted but I smiled after hearing his compliment before both of us can finally start our date.

TIME SKIP (Brought you by little Midoriya - "Hello, readers! I hope you are enjoying the story so far, hehe~💕") 

"Thank you for today, Shoto~!

I smiled as we held hands while he carried our take out from Starbucks.

"No, thank you", Todoroki replied in teasing tone and kissed my cheek.

I giggled and just when I was about to get him back like he did moments ago-

"Oh, sweetheart!"

I gasped and quickly recognized who that voice belonged to.

As I turned around, I saw my mom and dad holding each other's arms with smiles on their faces.

"Great scott! Is that who I think it is?", my dad said with surprise and astonishment from the moment he spoted Todoroki by my side. 

"You're right, honey!", my mom said and immediately smiled.

Both of them rush towards us and my dad initiated the conversation.

"You're Endeavor's son, Shoto Todoroki. Am I correct?", my dad questioned.

I gulped feeling a bit tense since my dad is the first one to speak but Todoroki looked calm and nodded.

"Yes", said Todoroki then he looked at me, "and I also happen to be your daughter's boyfriend".