Chapter 6: Pancake

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎

Third Person's POV:

Areum's eyes was wide open in the middle of the night. The stars were twinkling brightly as Areum watched them. She went outside to go for a walk in the beach (purposely) so she could clear her mind.

The sound of the waves in the shore are the sounds to be heard at that night. Few of trees were swaying, because somehow the wind was a little bit strong.

Areum crossed her arms as she felt the cold wind brushed off her skin. She touched her cheeks and they were cold as ice. Areum sat on the sand and then looked at the trail of footsteps she made.

She sighed,

"Is it really necessary for me to pleasure him?" She asked herself.

"It won't affect my relationship with Jungkook right— aish! Who am I kidding! I'm talking to myself..." She placed her hand on her forehead as she thinks she was going crazy.

She rested her head on her knees as her eyes looked around the surroundings. The night was quite peaceful, since everyone was at their homes sleeping like a baby. Areum couldn't sleep with what had happened.

Questions on her mind kept on popping up. She was worried and anxious.

"All is well..." She repeated to calm herself down.

The Next Day

Areum fluttered her eyes open. The scent of pancakes woke her up. Then she wondered if Jimin had come back from Canada, but then she remembered that her pet bunny had turn into a charming human being.

She quickly jumped out of bed like a frog and her body almost hit the floor as she almost lost her balance. She rushes to the kitchen and saw Jungkook cooking with a white apron on. The sight of this makes Areum think that Jungkook is 'husband material', but she quickly remove those thoughts from her mind.

Areum was astonished to see her pet bunny cook like a pro.

"Oh hi Noona! Good morning! Did you sleep well last night?" Jungkook asked as he gave her his signature bunny smile.

"I slept great... Did you sleep great?"

"Well actually I did your bed was quite comfortable noona!" Jungkook responded as he flip the last pancake.

"That's great— I'll help you with that."

Areum rushed to the table as she helped Jungkook prepare breakfast. They placed two white plates and Areum just considered water since she doesn't know what her bunny is capable of drinking.

They were now seating at their chairs face to face.

"Umm Jungkook... how did you learn how to cook? And also can you eat pancakes is it like not bad for you?" Areum asked as she watch Jungkook sliced the pancakes into small pieces.

"Jimin hyung thought me!"

Flashback  (still third person's pov!)

Jimin carefully placed Jungkook's caged at the dining table and faced it in front of the cooking station.

"Okay Jungkook you watch me cook if you ever turn it to a human this is how you cook food!" Jimin said with excitement.

10 Minutes Later...

"We're now finished" Jimin said as he wiped off his sweats on his fore head.

He placed the food he cook, which was pancakes on the table. He cooked it perfectly. He tasted it and he felt the flavors exploded in his mouth. He placed more maple syrup since it's tastier.

End Of Flashback

"I literally won't trust Jimin anymore." Areum sighed.