53. London..✈

Continue..
Next day Karan's parents comes to  Ananya's home so that they can decide the date for the marriage. Panditji is been called and is given the kundlis of Ananya and Karan.

"Panditji , what do you think about their kundlis?", Ananya's mom asked.

"They are perfect match for each other. They both will bring happiness and success in each others life", panditji said.

All the elders were very happy listening this as parents only wish for  happiness in their kids life.

"The auspicious date for their marriage is 18 may, so get them married on this date", panditji said.

All were happy listening this but still they have to talk to  Ananya and Karan about this.

Whole day both the parents enjoyed their time at Ananya's place. At 7 Ananya came back home and is happy to see Karan's parents. She took blessings from them and went to freshen up. Karan's mom has informed Karan to come to Ananya's place only from the hospital , so even he came at 8. After getting freshen up they all sat in the living room.

"Karan , Ananya, we called panditji today and he said their is no date before December to get you both married", Karan's mom said with disappointment in her voice.

"You are joking right mom?", Karan asked.

"No beta , I am not", Karan's mom said with sadness in her voice.

"What?", Karan shouted while getting up from his place.

"We told panditji to give us the date in April or May but he said according to your kundlis you can't get married in those months. So we finalised 10 december as your wedding date", Karan's dad said.

"Mom ,I don't care what panditji says. I will marry Ananya in April or May only", Karan said.

"But Karan , you very well know I belive in this auspicious things so I won't let you get married on any date as you want", Karan's mom said.

Karan know arguing with his mom is just waste of time so he agreed to it without any interest. Seeing his face all the elders started laughing.
Ananya and Karan are confused looking at their parents. Both the couples have tears in their eyes.

"God Karan , look at your face. It looks as if we have snatched your favourite candy from you", Karan's mom said still laughing.

"Ok now stop teasing my son. Karan panditji said 18  May is very auspicious to get you both married. So we want to ask , are you both ok with this date?", Karan's dad asked.

"More then ok and mom you are such a drama queen. You should try acting in daily soaps", Karan said.

"Well even I was thinking to try acting, but now as my bahu will come their will be drama everyday in our home", Karan's mom said laughing.

"What about you Ananya? Are you ok with the date?", Karan's mom asked.

"No problem aunty", Ananya said with a smile .

"Ananya, I am not your aunty now. Call me mom henceforth", Karan's mom said sternly.

"Ok then as now it is decided that wedding will be on 18 may so let's decide the place. Do you guys want a destination wedding or you are ok with wedding in Mumbai or Banglore", Ananya's dad asked.

"Let Ananya decide", Karan said.

"I am ok with any place you all decide", Ananya said.

"Let's keep the wedding in Lonavala with just close relatives and friends, we can keep haldi and mehandi on 17 and wedding and reception on 18",Karan's mom said.