Chapter~Nine

The instant the words drew out of his mouth, Chris nearly regretted it. Just nearly. But recalling what the maid and his son had probably passed through in the hands of the maids, and his sister including. He couldn't wait any longer for the world to know he had a son;with a mare housemaid. However, his family's reputation matters the most. Not on his part though, nothing could beat the love he had for Blue now. But still, he has his mother and sister to consider if nothing else. The sooner Emma agreed to the marriage proposal, the easier it will be for him to confront his mother and let out his scandal.

Blue stirred in his cot, momently cutting him off his downward spray trance and glared at the maids.

"Get out!." he growled.

Narumi and Sandra looked from one another in puzzlement. Surely after claiming Emma's child as his, he can't just end it there without giving them all the juices?.

Before they could make their way out and probably broadcast to the whole household the news they had heard from their boss son, Christopher sliced them off with a warning. "If a word gets out about what I just said—" He pointed a finger at them. "—I promise you two are done for. Now get out!"

As the trembling maids whizzed away from the kitchen, Chris turned back to the maid and was greeted with a slap across the face. The maid blue eyes widened in terror as she realized what she had done. Christopher's hands clenched between his sides, stopping himself from hitting an object, and thus jolting his sleeping son wide awake. He had always controlled his anger when it's come to women. Not even his brat little sister who had done worst by biting his shoulder off at one point had seen all of his anger before.

This was new though, Christopher thought as he stared at the maid's defence chin hold high up. Her hands clutched at their son's cot, trying to maintain some composure.

In spite of himself, Chris calmly said to her. "I know you are only trying to protect Blue—" He rubbed at his chin, his head suddenly pounding. He didn't know what the hell had came over him suddenly."—I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry."

"No you shouldn't." Emma agreed, without feeling a bit guilty of hitting him. He deserved it. No one goes around putting his very own son in danger. Which he should clearly knows that himself. "I'm scared, Chris." She finally let out when she couldn't bare the pain anymore. "Now that they know you are Blue's father, there'll probably try to hurt him. And Godforbid they succeed this time."

Guity and at the same time angry, Chris pulled the crying maid into his embarce and hugged her. His gaze lifted momently to stare at their angelic sleeping son. There's no way he would ever allow a single soul hurt his only son. The son whom he had loved at first sight. This was too much for him to take in aslo. All she had to do now is agreed to the marriage between them. After all, without his mother's money, he was well off even if she end up disowning him when she eventually learnt he had impregnated a maid, which had conceived his six months old son right under her nose without her knowledge. That will leave his mother's heart shattered into piece at the betrayer of her son. His father had betrayed her, and now he had also. This was heart wretching for him no doubt. Although having a family of his was never part of his plan considering the nature of his job, he might not be a p*rnstar actor, but he was their director nonetheless.

What's difference does it makes if he wasn't the one f*cking the actresses on camera, he is the one behind the camera giving them numerous style to perform. He had sometimes distaste his job so much which get him wondered why he got into it in the first place. Money definitely wasn't the problem, his mother is a billionaire needless to say, so he hadn't lacked a thing. Guessed it had been a passion of his then.