Delfy's POV

" Come on! 4 more laps and your done for the day!" Blaine screamed at his pack members. Apparently, Blood Hound decided to train. They didn't need help on the actual fighting- they are the strongest pack int he world-0 but in terms of running, they were lacking.

I don't know why they needed to ' train'. If there was a threat, pigface would have defiantely told his pack. Blaine also said that I didn't need to run but I insistd. Today we were running in human form, tomorrow it will be wolf form.

Baine's POV--

My pack doesn't need training on fighting but they need to improve their fitness. This was a piece of cake for me. We've been running 4 hours nonstop with only one 5 minute break 2 hours into running. I was at the front of the line, accompanied by Casper and Delfy. I didn't want her to run because she won't be fighting anyway, that is why I'm going to have a secret meeting with the pack tonight.

I know that if she hears about this, she will want to fight. Her father never let her do stuff like this.

My third was at the back of the line, encouraging the people that couldn't run as fast. We've been up since 7. I woke everyone up unexpectedly. " 2 more laps and we're done! Pick the pace up!" I barked at them. Hearing my voive, some of them flinched, and other ran faster. " Calm your nipples, they can run at whatever pace they want." Delfy snaped at me.

She looked sexy. Drops of sweat ran down her forehead. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail, little strands sticking to her damp cheeks. Her breaths came out in pants that broght dirty thoughts in my wolf's mind. She had on plain black sweatpants and a white v-neck.

She originally had on a white sports bra with yoga pants but I made her change out of it, even though I loved the view...

If the unmated guys of this pack and I can't keep our eyes off of her with just a plain shirt and swaetpants. Imagine what it would be like if hse wore her first outfit. I don't want any other person looking at my mate in that way other than me. My wolf growled at the thoght.

" They will run at what pace I tell them!" I hiss at her for the hundredth time. Remind me to never run with her again. Shecan be pretty annoying. She rolledher eyes at me then went back to talking crap with Casper. I ran past the tree one last time and stopped, stepping out of the way to let others run through.

" Ok you have the rest of the day off. Remember, tomorrow at 5! We are running extra longer!" I inform them. Everyone groans.

I dissmiss them all. I start walking the opposite way that everyone else is going. " Where are you going?" Delfy asks as she runs after me. " Taking a shortcut. If I walk the way that everyone is going, it will take 2 hours to get back to the house."

I see her nod from the corner of my eye. " Hey walk slower, I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted." She stopped for a moment, putting her hands on her knees and bending over, catching her breath. I halted in my steps and tunred towards her.

She gave me a curious look. I walked over and snaked my arms around her waist, hoisting her up onto my shoulders. She squealed and started hittng my back as I ran through the forest. I only for and hour until I got to the house and put her down. She glared at me then stumbled into the house. I chuckled and followed her inside.

~*~*~*~

" I'm going to Casper's house to discuss something with him. I'll be back in 30 minutes." I didn't waitfor her reply, instead, I ran out to the pack house where we had our usual meetings. I knocked on all doors and screamed until everyone was packd into the living room, and foyer. I stood behind the upstairs railing, to make sure everyone saw me.

Casper came out with a few more people. I gave them a stern look and they bowed their heads in apoloy. I nodded and sent the down to join everybody. Once I was sure that everyone was here, I started.

" Ok I you all have millions of questions as to why I have called a last minute pack meeting. We are under attack."

Everyone gasped at the news and whispered a few things to eachother. " Silence!" I barked. They quieted down and looked at me expectantly for more information. I continued. " The huans have found out our exsistence, the council is trying to fogure out how they did. Every pack will send their best investigators and trackers to their council headquarters."

" The humans and hunters are hunting us down. They have already wiped out half the packs in the south, they are moving our way faster than ever. We won't know when they attack but we wi be ready. No one in this room is weak! I have trained you all more better than any alpha has traied his pack. I'm hoping that when the day comes, you won't disappoint me! We don't need training but we do need to improve our fitness. That is why you will all wake up at 5 tomorrow and run 3 hours more than what we did today. Any questions?"

Everyone stayed silent, their faces pale. Children hiding behing their moms, scared of me. I did have that affect on children..

" Very well... remember 5 a.m. tomorrow. You are all dismissed."

Everyone hurried to their rooms and if they didn't live in the pack house, they walked back to their house. Casper followed me outside. " Those humans won't know what hit them when they mess with Blood Hound's alpha and beta... mostly the beta." He joked. I rolled my eyes at him. " Sure..."

" Ok, bye dude." He hit my back and jogged up to the front steps of his house. I walked towards my house, here all the lights were on. I kncoked on the door and waited patiently for a minute. Delfy opened the door in only a towel. I could feel my eyes get darker and my wolf begging take control. I was turned on.

My eyes traveled down her body slowly. I licked my lips then loked back at her. She was looking at me in horror. I stopped myself before I did anything I would regret later on. My eyes were still darker but my wolf calmed down and I pushed past her before anything else would happen. I ran up to my room and lockd my door just for a precaution.

Not like that would do anything but whatever.

~ ~Delfy's POV~ ~

Pigface has been acting suspicious the whole morning, like he knew something I don't know.

It all started when we first woke up. I got out of bed and decided to take a shower when I was done running. I pulled my hair back into a loose ponytail, he was already downstairs when I was done.

While we were running was when things got suspicious. Most people were shifted but some weren't. I was in my human as well as 2 guys in front of me. I decided to stay in the back instead of running up ahead with Blaine an Casper. Anyway, they were talking about a war.

When we were finally done, I took a seat with Emma a couple of feet away from them. " Yeah, I heard this war was going to be bloo-" He got cut off by Blaine tackling him. He dragged him over to the corner where he whispered some things to him. The guy bowed his head and nodded before going back to his friend.

By then, everybody's attention was already on their alpha. He then walked up to Emma and I. I could see him tense when he saw Emma, but I ignored it.

Then finally, when we got home, he snaoped at me and told me he didn't want to see me hanging around Emma. When I asked him why he tensed again and didn't answer my question, instead, he ran off into the woods. My guess is that they've had their problems.

It's been 2 hours since he left, and I'm so ashamed of saying this but... I'm worried about him. I know he can take care of himself but he ran off! Maybe something is bugging him...

Surely if he went to get drunk at the bar in town that's open 24 hours, he will do something very stupid. I don't know why he would run off like that. I only asked him one simple question: " Why don't you want me talking to Emma? Did something happen between you two?"

Ok maybe they were two questions but he shouldn't have ran off like that. Now here I am, sitting on the front steps of the house, waiting for his ass to decide to come home. I'v texted him but only got one saying ' I just needed some time to think...'

I texted him again but he didn't answer. I looked at my phone screen one last time but saw it blank. I sighed out of frustration and looked out into the distance.

~