🐢41🐢

Heechul's POV

My friend Kibum who is an interior designer called me that he needs my help with one of his clients so today I am driving to his company while Siwon is at home with our baby.

I have great mood and walked in his company. I open door of his office and see that the client is already sitting here.

"Hello, I am Kim ..."

I froze in middle of the sentence with my hand prepared to shake with the client. Yesung's mother is sitting in front of me.

"Well I know mister Kim."

She looks like she saw huge a cockroach.

"Kibum this is Yesung's mother."

Kibum looks shocked and silently cursed under his breath. I sat down on chair next to her to show that I am fucking better person than her. Kibum is nervously shaking and shows us his ideas. After he is done I turned to her.

"You are doing makeover of your maison?! It is some kind of late Christmas gift?"

She only nodded and gripped her purse.

"Oh fuck, we had really great Christmas too. You know Yesung was sad when you texted him that you don't want him anymore but beside that we had great Christmas."

She doesn't look at me for rest of our meeting and then I quickly say goodbye to Kibum and left.

I am walking to my car and I have already opened the door when I hear someone shouting behind me.

"Don't judge me when you don't know my point of view!"

I shut the door again and roared.

"What could be your point of view? How hard it was to give your son to maids when you were too busy with spending money? Or about crushing his dreams?! No Yesung, music is for stupid people. You were crushing him!"

I cursed and glared at her.

"But you know what? I can tell you my point of view. Do you know why I like when he is sitting in the booster car seat? Because I remember how he was screaming in pain when he had to learn how to walk again. I saw how he looked back in hospital. Yesung almost died but did you visit him?!"

She is about to leave again but she wanted to fight so lets fight.

"Do you want to go to our house?! You can say your point of view to your son! Just come with me!"

She angrily turned around and walked away.

"Fucking bitch!"

I am driving and stop in front of some coffee shop. I need something sweet to calm my nerves. I bought box of chocolate donuts and eat almost half of them during ride home. Finally I am getting out of my car and opened the front door.

The small ball of cuteness is running toward me immeditely and I quickly lifted him.

"Umma!"

Yesung hugs me around neck and I kissed his cheeks few times. Then I handed him one donut and sat down with him in my lap. Yesung is eating and I kiss his cute tiny nose.

"What have you done when umma wasn't here?"

Yesung starts to babble about tea party which he had with papa and his plushies and showed me cake which he made from Play-Doh. I am watching him and enjoy his every word and move. I understand what Siwon said many times before we started to live together, that with Yesung he feels so good and happy. I forgot about his mother and cuddle with him.

"You are perfect do you know it?"

Yesung looked at me while he is trying to eat one of his crayons. I chuckle and took the crayon before he really eats it. I wipe his mouth and face with a wet napkin and then laid him down in our bed to take a nap. Yesung made grabby hands toward me and I smile. Me and my baby will have a nap together!

I lie down next to him and hold his hand. His short fingers curled around my forefinger and I kiss his cheek. Soon Yesung is softly snoring and snuggled close to me.

"Something is wrong Heechul, I can see that something happened."

Siwon and his special sense. Of course that now I have to tell him about meeting Yesung's mother but I am not so angry as I was before. She can say whatever she wants but I have Yesung and that's all what matters.