Morning

A/n: Please bare with me, I am still trying to (slowly) update this and edit it as I go. 

Her body was warm, warmer then she normally would've been. Nahee's body ached as well and it seemed the wound on her side had only worsened overnight. She seemed to be unable to catch her breath fully and if she attempted, a pain would shoot across her senses. Sweat rolled down her face and she felt like her lungs where collapsing with each struggled sigh. 

She recalled her partner in the bed from last night and pat the area next to her in hopes to find the same male. However, the warmth was no longer within the sheets with her. In an attempt to have some self preservation, she tried to call for anyone to help, anyone from their little meeting the night prior, but with no avail.

With all hopes lost of taking the easy way, Nahee swung her legs off the side of the bed and immediately felt the dizziness intensify behind her eyes. Her ears rung with every creak and shuffle as it was almost if it was screaming into the soft appendages. Her body shook and trembled, obviously feverish, which didn't help her navigation towards the door. She winced as he side came into contact with a dresser but she kept her head in her hands as noises intensified.

Something wasn't right.

As the doe waddled out to that hall she heard familiar yelling and loud thudding footsteps up the stairs until she spotted a familiar set of plushie ears. Nahee's body shook harder and she almost felt like crying as her eyes met another's. Rejecting everything to do with standing,  her knees collapsed.

Jin dove to catch me just before I hit the floor. She wanted to cry, to whine, to just try to express how much she wasn't feeling well. She trusted this male, she wanted help and comfort and safety. She hoped, no, prayed he could give it to her.

"Hey cupcake, your-your not feeling to well huh?" Jin's ear's twitched and let his eyes survey her fevered pale form. Giving into the temptation, she give a small whine and felt her doe eyes roll.

"I need you to not pass out sweetie okay? Just focus on me or Joonie over there okay?" He looked quickly over to Namjoon as her eyes slide over to meet his. He gives the girl a small smile and she felt herself being picked up. "We have to get her to an actual doctor. Kookie get the car, now."

A breeze of cool air rushes past Nahee and honestly it had made her wince with the onslaught of more cold whilst her body continued to tremble.

"Hey princess," A voice took her attention as she looked over to whoever just took her other hand while Jin continued trying to take them all outside to the car. 

It was the panther.

He looked to be in pain as well but Nahee noticed the similar pale and small trembles (that where nowhere near as bad as her own) that where there within his body. Her body acted as its own and braught her hand up and cup his face lightly brushing some of the hair from his eyes. For some reason, a seed of worry bubbled up in the female's chest and she felt the need to cry.

The emotion for someone she just met the other day took her by surprise. Why would she care so much? Yeah, they helped her, almost downright saved her and she was grateful. However, this was beyond grateful, this was genuine concern and almost a longing that had sprouted in the place fear had made a home so long ago.

"I'm fine princess we just need you to be too." His eyes softened realizing the gesture as she was transferred onto the lion's lap in a car. It wasn't ideal, but if her ears rung correctly, the reasoning why was due to the fact they didn't trust her to stay lucid. Soon enough they are moving. The cheetah brokenly swore at other drivers or lights as they passed and Jin's weak corrections could be heard through the car as Hoseok pulled her head into the crook of his neck.