Chapter 26

Laylah

"Girl her little bad ass with Chastity, so she can play with Maurice." I told my hairstylist since she asked about Kenzie.

"Don't be calling my baby bad and Chas just came yesterday." Ari popped her gum.

"I know! The reason I'm here today because it made me realize I need my shit done too." I sighed.

"So..." She said awkwardly while finishing my braid pattern up.

"So what Ari?" Rolling my eyes.

"How are you and Micaah doing?"

I looked back at her, "Girl why the hell you asking me that!?"

Ari did a little laugh, "No need to get defensive sis!"

"Yeah okay!" I nodded my head slowly turning back around.

30 more minutes later. The question was still making me feel uneasy. She was basically done with my hair, just adding a little curl to it. When I looked up from my phone this female was giving me a stank look.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely with a smile.

"Nah." She said with a attitude.

"Well that's amazing then. I don't have to pop your goofy ass in that large ass forehead of yours!" I sent another smile getting up, paying Ari.

"Oh. You must don't know who I am?" She stood up.

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms, "Enlighten me, please."

Ari spoke up, "Not in my shop Taylor!"

"No. I think she should know!" I'm guessing 'Taylor' said. Taking out her phone and handing it to me.

Me being the nice person I was, I smiled at the picture, "You two are so cute! Taylor, right?"

She crossed her arms with a skeptical look, "Yeah?"

I held her iphone flat in my hand, "I want you to tell Micaah this when you see him..." Before she could speak I smacked her across her face with the phone letting it and her fall to the floor.

"And I want you to deliver it just like that!" I added before walking out.

After leaving my hairstylist I was heated, but I wasn't going to let that shit ruin my day. Since 'Caah wanted to be out doing him I'm going to do the same. I decided to go get my nails done and go to the mall and find a bomb ass outfit for tonight. A girls night was a must!

While I roaming for something I got an incoming face time call from Austyn.

"BITCH!" She screamed!

"What the hell is wrong with you Aust!?"

"You haven't seen it!? Then that mean she hasn't seen it!" Austyn quickly said.

"Seen what? Seen who? Who hasn't seen what!?" I worriedly asked.