Stopping A War Or Starting One

Nia stood in the room with Octavia and Cooper when the door opens and Echo and Bellamy enter

Nia stood in the room with Octavia and Cooper when the door opens and Echo and Bellamy enter. Echo looked to Nia and wondered if this idea Octavia offered had to be part of her plan, otherwise Octavia never would've given it another thought. But she looked away quickly, the amount of times they glances at each other should surely be noted soon.

"So, what do you have for me?" Octavia asked about the names that Echo was to provide.

"Nothing you're going to like." Bellamy was the one to answer.

"I'm not turning people in so you can execute them." Echo spoke against the offer toward her.

"A spy and a murderer with a conscience. Looks like you're both right, she had changed." Octavia spoke aloud making Bellamy wonder for a moment who she was taking about.

He had spoken for Echo but there was only one other person who would do it too. What was Nia trying to do?

"Do you have the names or not?" Cooper asked.

"There's something else. Monty was wrong. He can't hack the eye from here, not without inside help." Bellamy informed the other part of their news.

"So you both failed?" Cooper stated making Nia look in her direction.

She didn't like how Cooper kept trying to insinuate against them. It was like she wanted to give Octavia more of a reason to be against them.

"Not exactly." Bellamy held up a small device making them question.

"What's that?" Nia asked trying to figure out what they were planning.

"Inside help. There's a program on it which opens the backdoor to their systems, giving us control of the camera on their mothership. Monty says it's easy to use. If we can get inside their firewall." Bellamy explained the plan.

"You want me to let you defect?" Octavia asked appalled at the suggestion.

"Either that or your people starve to death here in Polis. When your farm stops producing." Bellamy argued.

"Out of the question. I'm not sending you on a suicide mission. You have a son, who needs you here." Nia winced at the mention. She felt like Octavia was using Atlas as a bargaining chip.

Bellamy sighed at the mention of Atlas. He was only trying to find a way for them to get back for him to live. "Octavia-"

"Diyoza knows who you are. She knows you're my brother. She'll never believe you're a defector." Octavia stated with reason.

"She'll believe me. I already have the perfect cover. I'm banished. The defectors think I'm one of them. All you have to do is let me go alone." Echo spoke up allowing an alternative solution.

"I don't like it. Letting traitors go will promote dissent." Cooper opposed the idea.

"No, it's smart." Nia added in looking at Echo. "It's the perfect cover."