Chapter 26

Happy Tuesday beautiful, beautiful people.

I'm ecstatic! Eigh thousand reads! My heart goes out to you in gratitude!

Want to enjoy some fine reading this week? You'll find in  @Stylinonem104 works. She's one of the most prolific writers in here. You'll love her stories.

Twenty-six

The tour bus met all my expectations. It was massive.

The interior was roomy and comfortable. It had a meal area (canteen and table and chairs), lounge area (several leather seats and huge tv screens for watching movies or playing video games), work area (table and chairs with electric plugs for connecting phones, tablets or laptops), bath area (a shower and two separate toilets and mirrored sinks, sleeping area (bunk beds with curtains for privacy and an at the back there was an individual bedroom with its own door and wardrobe for hanging clothes).

The private bedroom was decked with very expensive looking sheets and a duvet, some fancy looking pillows rested on top of the bed, along with a fuzzy white robe with the letters HS embroidered at the side, just like you would see in a fancy hotel.

It'd be safe to say this room was Harry's.

I took a seat in the tour buses' canteen for breakfast, feeling a little woozy. Up to now, my morning routine had consisted of waking up early, working out, having breakfast, working on the blog, following Harry around, writing, checking my email, dealing with some "Common Knowledge" business, talking and texting with my girls.

Today was different; I had woken up rather late and hadn't gotten anything done yet.

"You have a lost child look on your face, Bliss" Harry declared, taking the seat next to mine.

"Good morning to you too," I answered a bit dryly.

"Yap, just like I suspected," he said, chuckling, "You're definitely not a morning person."

"I am a morning person. It's just too early." I said.

"That doesn't make much sense," Harry laughed at my answer, "let's get some coffee into you."

"I just whisked some lovely matcha tea," Clare Uchima, Harry's keyboard player, offered.

The whole band was there, as well as Lou, Lambert and Lambert's boyfriend, all of them crowded into the eating area for breakfast. Apparently after the performance at the Grammy Museum last night, everybody had gone to bed late.

"We're operating in tour schedule time now." Adam, Harry's bassist commented. "This would be like 7:00 A.M. in any regular day. So let's have brekkie."

Sarah's Kitchen had assigned some staff for Harry's USA leg of the tour, and they were busy working inside Harry's tour bus at the moment. An impressive and delicious looking amount of food was produced. Some very healthy options were offered, along with some less healthy ones.

Harry reached out for a plate of fresh fruit, and a greenish energy drink. I cringed inwardly. I had been eyeing the waffles, with maple and chocolate syrup topping. Lou had gone for them and she was rail thin, like a model. Maybe I could do the same?

No, I couldn't. Of course, I couldn't. I'd be mortified if Harry caught a glance of me stuffing my face. So I went for the fresh fruit and gross drink.

Breakfast was a joyous affair. Everybody was excited about the start of the tour and opening night.

They talked about how all the instruments were properly tuned, and being transported on a lorry to the SF Masonic Auditorium, along with the lighting props. They were relieved the curtain was working all right.