Chapter 5- playdate

Shawn's Pov:

I woke up thinking of yesterday did I really make him cry? I started to cry to get him to come in. He walked in.

"How's my baby"he said cooing.

I blushed. Wait not stop it stupid brain. He looked at me then my closet and pulled out a really cute outfit.

I felt so cute

I felt so cute. Wait did I just say that. He carried me downstairs and I was looking around. He pulled my sippy and I instantly began to drink it.

"Oh by the way your having a play date today"he said

No I don't want anyone to see me like this. No way no no! He picked me up and put me in the playroom. Then he called someone.

"Yeah he's awake now"Jackson said into the phone.

Who is he talking to?

"Yeah bring her over !!"he said.

Then he hung up. I glared at him then plopped down on the ground. He growled at me. Then the door rang and he went to get it. There stood a man and a girl. The girl was wearing overalls and a cute shirt. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Shawn this is Lilly. You will play together"Jackson said.

Then him and his friend left. Lilly looked at me then looked down.

"You alright?"I asked.

"No he took me. I got drunk at a party and he found me and stole me"she said tears in here eyes.

"Robs party?"I asked.

Her eyes widened.

"Yeah"she said.

Wait that party something was off that night .... that party is as suppose to get us drunk. So they could take us. Lilly's eyes widened as she realized the exact same thing as I did.

"It was planned all along."she said.

"We were suppose to be taken..."I said softly.

The guys came back. I fell on the ground cooing. Lilly did nothing she looked at he captor with disgust.

"That night I suppose to be taken!! YOU GUYS PROBABLY TOOK ALL THOSE TEENS!!!"she yelled.

My eyes widened. The man took Lilly and left. Jackson looked at me.

"I guess we should talk"