Do you want to sleep over? Every night?

Back home it was difficult to maintain a long-distance relationship. My last night in California with Chris we went out and paparazzi got pictures of us. I was back to being the no-name girl in a Hollywood love triangle. The press continued to push Kasey and Chris together. Chris didn't respond to it, Kasey on the other hand seemed to think it was a great idea. And while Chris told me about how she basically pursued him, calling him, asking him to hang out with her, showing up at the same places as him, it didn't make me feel much better knowing she was there, and I was in Boston. By the time June rolled around I was wondering how I would possibly survive this kind of relationship.

It was a Thursday evening in late June, and I was at the Sleeping Moon, not working but having a drink with Kirsten. Chris would be back in a couple days and I felt a lot of pressure on the future of our relationship.

"What day is Chris supposed to be flying in?" Kirsten asked as she returned to our table, 2 beers in her hand.

"Saturday afternoon." I took my beer from her and took a sip, "Why?"

She nodded towards the door. I spun around and squealed in delight. There in the doorway, stood my boyfriend whom I hadn't seen in almost 2 months. I jumped up and ran over to him. I kissed him hello before pulling back, "What the heck? I thought you weren't coming in till the weekend?"

"I wanted to surprise you." He chuckled. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my temple. "I've missed you so much." He whispered into my hair.

"I've missed you too. I can't believe you're here." I grabbed his hand and drug him over to the table. Kirsten stood up and gave him a quick hug.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked. "Are you hungry?"

"I could eat." He admitted, patting his stomach he sat down.

"I'll put an order in for burger and fries." I grinned leaning down I kissed him. "I'm so happy you're here."

After scarfing down his burger, fries and beer we went back to my house. Chris wasted no time stripping his clothes off and helping me to do the same. We fell back onto my bed, but I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. I've just missed you. And I'm still a little surprised you're here." I ran my finger along his jaw line.

He turned his face kissing my hand. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I looked at him.

"Do you see us together for the long haul?"

"The long haul?" I propped myself up on my elbow. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean do you see yourself with me in 10 years? 15 years?"

I nodded slowly, "I mean if I'm honest I do hate the long distance. But when I saw you tonight it didn't matter."

"What if I stayed in Boston longer?"

"Meaning?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Thinking about selling my place in LA."

"Really? That won't affect you working?"

He shrugged. "I can work that all out later. Most of the time I'm working on location anyway."

"Are you going to buy a house here?"

"I was hoping," He took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly, "That we could get a place. Together."

"You want to move in together?" I asked softly.

"I do. I mean we can keep this house of course."

"You're sure?"

"I'm 100% sure. Bree I've spent the past couple months miserable being away from you. I love what I do but I love you too. And I kept thinking about how you said you would move to California for me. But your life is here. My family is here. I want to have my own family here. I want us to be together. But Boston is the place I want us to be. California is necessary, but I don't need to live there. And I know how hard it was for you with all the magazines pushing me and Kasey together. I don't want you to feel insecure. I want you to know that you're the only one I'm coming home too. And I don't want anyone thinking that you don't have a man coming home to you." He added with a smile. "So what do you say?"

"Yes, of course!" I kissed him. "If this house is ok with you I would love for you to move in with me."

"This house is perfect." He smiled. "Now, where were we?"