Chapter 58

Maya's pov

My eyes slowly opened up and all I saw was a blur until my eyes focused in and it was really dark the only thing that was lighting the area was a candle and then I saw Esther sitting down. She was siting down with a smug smile on her face, a face that I would love to rip off.

" I am impressed maya, your mother used to tell me stories about you through her witch friends ofcourse but she told me how you were nieve with great power being your understanding" she said with no emotion

" I was 5 when my banshi side activated and my mom dormented then anyway later on" I told her

" yes, but before she dormented them I had such hopes for you maya your mother was afraid of you but I never was." Esther said

" am I supposed to admire you for that? Say thank you?" I asked

" no ofcourse not dear" she said as if that was the craziest thing she's heard. " you were my only way to kill my children while I was dead but you fell in love with nicklaus and you loved the rest of my children who were not stored up in boxes"

The last bit she said in a bitter tone and I just rolled my eyes.

" mind you I don't know why my family loved you, after all your just a scared, broken little girl who's afraid to be on her own because her father and mother never loved her enough" she said inches to my fave and I didn't even realise but moments after a tear dropped from my eye. " I'm going to tell you a secret maya... You mother is still alive"

My whole body went into shock.... No.... That's not possible.... My mother died in 1857

" no your a liar! You think I will believe anything about what you say" I said angrily

" I have no reason to lie to you my child. Deep down you've always known your mother was really alive" she said

" do you ever stop talking" I asked. I didn't want to talk about this anymore. My mom is dead she been alive for over a 100 years.

" I'll make it quick then, for this ritual I need someone to channel because I'm not strong enough to kill all my children and you will be perfect" Esther was about to leave but I yelled

" Wait! If you kill me you kill this baby!" I yelled

" I know." she simply said then closed the door behind

" no.... No!!!!!..... Nooooo!!!!!!!" I yelled trying to break the chains. I don't want my baby to die!

A man with a needle came in seconds later and I tried to get away. Everytime I moved though my hands hurt because they were soaked with vervain.

" don't worry little one " the man came closer and I tried to push my self away.

He put the needle to my neck and I tried to push him away again but this guys is probably 7 times older.

" oh so fussy.... This will only knock you and the little one out" he put the needle in my neck and I tried to fight it.

" no.... Please.... I'm begging you" I slowly muttered as the world started to turn and everything went blurry until I saw darkness again.
_______________________________________
Klaus pov

Me elijah and kol just came back home to see maya. We have just found out about our mother plans. My mother will go for maya i know she will.

" maya! Maya!" I shouted but I had no answer. I started getting really worried now. " kol, elijah check upstairs I'll check downstairs"

I checked the study, kitchen, living room and our art room and maya wasn't there. Then kol and elijah came downstairs.

" anything?" I asked and they shook there head