𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; IV.

❝𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆

❝𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆.❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 to convince her brother that she was not lying. As they walked and waited for Kaz, due to both siblings having a free period as their last class, she explained everything about her day. She left out details about how she stared at the two and how even a smile from them made her heart skip a beat. Yet no matter what she said he was not buying it. Eurydice sighed as she leaned against their 1961 Chevy Corvette. The sleek black car that held a red interior. Classy in Eurydice's words. The girl's hands gripped the side of her aviator jacket while she bounced her leg up and down as she stood. The two Cullen's still on her mind, plaguing her thoughts like an infection. It was stupid really, she hadn't even spoken a word to them and they filled her mind. What if she was falling for two people she didn't even know? Now that would be a stupid move on her end. Newt didn't know what to take of his sister's words if he were honest. He had never met someone alive who radiated death. It was something he did not believe unless he saw, well, felt it for himself.

"You have to believe me! I'm serious." Eurydice sighed as she looked over at Newt.

"Eurydice, you are not being serious." Newt snapped at her before he sighed.

"I am! You just refuse to believe me. I'm right just like I was last time," Eurydice snapped back stubbornly. "Or have you forgotten not all things that can't be explained can be true?" She sighed.

"We agreed not to discuss this," Newt spoke before his attention was taken by the Cullen's who were descending to their vehicles.

"Feel closely. You will see what I mean then." Eurydice spoke confidently.

Newt stayed silent before his eyes widened as he felt what she had felt. "Oh, my gods."

"You see!" Eurydice exclaimed before the eyes of Rosalie Cullen landed on the two.

Newt looked at his sister in slight shock. "I'm sorry I thought you were lying."

"Good." Eurydice sassed.

𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 eyed each other before the girl sent the blonde female a small smile. The Cullen lady's amber eyes bore into the girl's skin making her shift behind her brother. Newt wrapped an arm around her shoulder before Kaz was immediately over with them ready to go. Eurydice spared one last look with Alice and Jasper before she was in the vehicle with her family. She slid into the red back seat as she dropped her bag onto the floor. Newt sliding into the driver seat while starting up the vehicle. Kaz got in as he shut his door and buckled himself up before sparring a look at Eurydice through the mirror. Her eyes were on the Cullen's before she had broken her gaze away.

━━✶━━

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 had arrived home she realized she had missed her bracelet. She frowned, the bracelet was sentimental. It had belonged to her Mother or so she was told. Eurydice decided to go on a walk on her own down the streets, which probably was never the best idea but she always had a weapon on her, Katoptris was her knife. It originally belonged to Helen of Sparta and then Troy. Eurydice had let her hair down as she hummed to herself. The dewy evening was calm and quite nice. Eurydice was on high alert when a female emerged from the woods. She had extremely curly blonde hair and something about her screamed flowers. She wore a flower crown on her head as her bare feet crushed the grass from beneath her. Eurydice stared her down as she tried to figure out who she was. Something in her screamed to be careful and to be wary of her words but she needed answers.

"Who are you?" The brunette girl was quick to ask as her hand gripped her dagger as she watched the female carefully.

The female stood tall and wore a green chiton, "I am Demeter." She spoke as she looked at the girl. "Eurydice Kane, I have heard much about you."

"Let me guess, ole step-mom told you about me?" Was Eurydice's first guess as she stared down the goddess.

"My daughter has told me about you. Nothing bad, I fear." Demeter let out a sigh. "In all honesty, she is fond of you and your brother. I, on the other hand, prefer your existence to cease."

"Can we get this going....please?" Eurydice asked awkwardly.

"Ah right. Soon you shall be tasked. There will be a family and a path you must follow. Everything will fall in line." Demeter spoke sternly which put Eurydice on edge.

"Alright.." Eurydice trailed off before Demeter was gone.

𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 the goddess sat flowers and wheat. Eurydice furrowed her eyebrows as she put her dagger away. Her hands fell to her sides as she took a deep breath before venturing on.

━━✶━━

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 as she looked between her family members. Her mind wandered as she looked at Jasper's future, at her future. She had known that Eurydice was coming and had alerted her family as soon as she saw. Her hands clasped together. Her amber eyes scanned over her family, each individual member held a different look. A smile toyed onto her lips after a moment as she stood bouncing on her feet.

"I've seen what comes of it. It is good. We'll be happy." Alice spoke as she turned to Jasper and placed a hand on his arm. "She'll make us happy."

"She's human. Are we sure this is even safe? What if the Volturi finds out?" Rosalie was quick to ask as she crossed her arms, leaning into Emmett's grasp.

"They won't. She isn't exactly human. We know this from my visions and from what we had overheard earlier." Jasper answered, as much as he was afraid he would hurt Eurydice, he couldn't stay away for long.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━