e i g h t e e n

Seunghoon kept looking at the clock, waiting for it to be the end of class. Daewon kept teasing him during class. His shirt was already too big for him, so with it having three buttons undone, it came off his shoulder some.

He'd put his hand on the older's thigh and squeeze it, giggling and pulling away. Or maybe, when he had to go to the bathroom, he stood up and "tripped", falling right onto the older's lap.

He giggled. "S-Sorry, Seu-ungho-on," he smiled, moving to get off. As he did, he lingered on one area, that grew as he did. Seunghoon glared and pushed him up softly.

Daewon and even Hyunchan, who looked back when the younger apologized, were laughing at it. Seunghoon blushed out of embarrassment and kept his head down, looking at his paper.

Daewon quickly ran down the hall to the bathroom, feeling super giddish and embarrassed. He didn't know why he did all that stuff. He thought it would make the older see he easy sexy, but he feels so embarrassed and weird.

He blushed profusely as he thought about what had just happened. He gave Seunghoon boner. A boner....he squeaked softly and shook his head. He felt proud. He laughed and looked in the mirror, fixing his appearance and trying to stop his cheeks from turning red.