the door.

A A L I Y A H P O V
* 1 week later *
So me and king got into many physical fights because i didnt wanna have sex with him. but , I just shook them all off, I pressed the button on my bag and sent dave my location ,

less that 20 minutes later I was in the van on my way home.

I don't know why I didnt do that at first , my dumb ass but right now im at the doctors for my check up.

" well mrs. henderson looks like your 8 weeks today which is 2 months , your babys heartbeat seems to be fine your just under alot of stress , your at risk of having a miscarriage " the doctor said making me sigh just because of what happened a - a week ago.

" im going to print these pictures and put u on bed rest for 4 days okay? " she asked and i nodded .

She walked out and izzy spoke up " ur not doing shit for 4 days so dont ask " he said sternly " I had alot of shit planned tho " I said sighing.

I have to go pick up his birthday cake and set up for his surprise party and get his presents tomorrow , then set up for the party 2 days from tomorrow because his birthday is on October 14th , the last day im supposed to be on bed rest.

" I dont give a damn " he said before the doctor walked into the room. " here are your pictures , and make sure to be careful and keep taking your vitamins " she said

I smiled small " thanks " I said cleaning my stomach then putting my pulling my shirt down.

We walked out of the doctors office and got into the car. I played valuable Pain by NBA youngboy and blasted more of his album on the way home.

I looked over at him to see he was in deep thought.

" Elijah " I cut the radio down.

" Yea baby?? " he asked.

" whats wrong with you? " I asked.

" nothing just thinking about my babygirl , thats all " he said smiling slightly.

" How u know its a girl? " I asked " cus I know " he shrugged making me smack my lips.

We sat in a comfortable silence until he pulled into the driveway.

He came and opened my door and I got out thanking him.

I walked into the house and Kaylah ran and hugged me.

" I'm so glad your backkkk " she said

" im really gon beat dave girlfriend ass , she aggy " she whispered in my ear making me laugh.

" forreal even quando said it " she said making me back up looking at her shocked and he nodded quickly.

I went into the living room and quando hugged me " good to see u sis " he said kissing my forehead.

" good to see u to Tyquian " I said and he mugged me. I walked to dave and hugged him

" Hey brother " I hugged him tightly and he smiled

" whats good lil sus " he said hugging me back.

" I would appreciate it if u didn't touch my man" this random said.

" Who are u? A random? " I asked making dave chuckle under is breath.

" Im Ari , his girlfriend we've met before dont try and play " she said making me chuckle.

" ain't nobody playin , I deadass forgot who u was " I said.

" whatever just dont touch my man " she said

" bitch this my brother , the fuck? " I asked laughing as everybody else looking at he like she was stupid.

" I dont care u heard what I said " she stepped to me