eleven - baby boys

DOUBLE UPDATE CAN I GET A HELL YASSSS

-

As I walk into Sex Education class, the first person I spot in his usual spot in the back corner of the room was Ashton and honestly, the site of him made me want to punch a wall down.

When Ashton's dad has walked into the room, I had never felt so disappointed and humiliated in my life. It was one thing to embarrass me in front of people at school, but for Ashton to talk so little about me to his dad was something different. For a second in that closet, I thought maybe Ashton did see me as some random girl from school, but clearly not. I was just once again sucked into his game and I hated myself for it. He made it so impossible for me to like him.

I catch Ashton glaring at me as I walk in beside Becca and I automatically snap my gaze away from him, not wanting to catch his eye contact. I didn't even like the thought of having to be in the same classroom as him right now. It was scary to think that a few lessons ago, Ashton and I didn't even know each other and he could insult me and I'd be cool with it. I felt like now it was more than that and I felt genuinly hurt by what had happened. Especially after what had happened moments before.

God, I'm so stupid.

I take my place in my usual front row seat, directly facing Mr Raye. I watch as Mr Raye drags himself up from his seat and walks like a zombie to the front of the classroom. I just wanted this lesson to be over and done with so that I could go home and do what I had been doing all week - feel sorry for myself and watch Mean Girls.

"I'd like to begin by saying that my wife has gone on a weekend away to Spain, without me." Mr Raye says, followed by a long sigh. Everyone looks to each other, knowing that this was going to be a long lesson.

"Sir, why are you telling us this?" Stacey Rivers asks what everyone's thinking.

Mr Raye paces up and down at the front of the class a few times, watching over all of us like his prey. Honestly, I don't think you could get a stranger teacher.

"Well, sorry, I just thought you would all like to show a little bit of sympathy towards a poor little old man like me!" Mr Raye exclaims, rolling his eyes. "Jesus, what do teachers even teach you at school?"

The whole class goes dead silent, with only the noise of Mr Raye's chalk colliding with the board and he writes in bold letters: BABIES.

The whole class groans as we read the words on the board. I was pretty sure that this topic was going to be one of the worst, purely for the reason being Mr Raye hating kids. It was horrific to think of Mr Raye having a kid because adults need to do stuff to have kids. Okay, end of thought process. Bye.

"I know what you kids are thinking," Mr Raye sadly begins, causing me to slouch in my seat as I prepare for the worst, "you're all thinking about how cute little babies are. Well, let me tell you something. WRONG ANSWER!"

Mr Raye shouts the last part, causing everyone to lean back in their seats. I really was curious as to how this guy still had his job, although I hate to say that my school life would be pretty different without him.

"Children are the enemy," Mr Raye snaps, sitting on the edge of his desk. "Basically, children suck."

"My nephew calls me Uncle Cally." Everyone turns their heads to look to Calum Hood, who is sat obviously beside Luke and Michael.

The girls all gush as Calum speaks, but honestly, anyone to do with Ashton right now wasn't really in my good books. It was a bitter way to think of it, but I was sure that if they could put up with Ashton then clearly they were just as fake. I also managed to catch a glimpse of Ashton with his arm currently round Felicity, which made me sick.