CHAPTER FORTY-THREE.

→ CHAPTER FORTY-THREE; HOSPITAL VISITS. 

"Missed this, missed you," Michael whispered, not giving Hannah enough time to sit down before his hands were roaming across her thighs. Slowly, he moved Hannah's work uniform up so he could access more of her skin.

Hannah looked down with a smirk as she placed her hand on top of his. "You saw me yesterday Michael."

"It doesn't change the fact that I've missed you... Missed fucking you."

"That's what I thought," she whispered shakily as Michael lightly tugged on her panties, signalling that he wanted more. Hannah wanted to be a tease though and make him desperate for her so she crossed her legs, trapping his hand in between her thighs.

"Do you want to do something for me?" Michael asked as he pushed Hannah's thighs apart with all of his strength. Hannah gave up and chuckled, allowing him to return to his previous actions. "Something that I know you love to do..."

"What is it?" Hannah asked as she glanced over at Michael's lap, gulping at the sight. "Michael!" Hannah giggled as he placed her hand over his bulge, she made no attempt to move it though, quite pleased with what was happening. Private times alone in the convent whenever Hannah had the chance just weren't cutting it, she needed more.

"Come on, it's been so long. I promise that I will return the favour."

"What if someone walks in? I'm sure your medication is due soon." As much as Hannah wanted it, she had to remember that almost everyone in the hospital knew her and she would never be able to look anyone in the eye again if they walked in on her on her knees.

"Let them," Michael shrugged, as nonchalant as ever.

"No, just give me one minute." Hannah removed her hand and walked out to the hallway, calling over to one of the nurses that was walking down the corridor. "Hi, could you tell the nurses not to come in here for a little while. We need to discuss something very private and we can't be interrupted. The same goes for you two," Hannah replied, referring to the two guards who were stood out in the hallway.

"Yes of course," the nurse replied with a nod, smiling at Hannah who was bright red from being turned-on and also the hotness of the hospital room. It was like all of the air had left as Hannah turned around and watched as Michael moved himself to get more comfortable, a smirk on his face.

"This is why I love you, Hannah," Michael whispered, watching as Hannah fell to her knees. "Take your hair down."

Hannah rolled her eyes playfully as she moved her arm to unpin her hair, the brown locks falling around her face. Michael licked his lips as he leaned down, pressing his kiss against Hannah's mouth, his hand instinctively going for her throat. Hannah moaned into his mouth, giving him an opportunity to roll his tongue over hers in an immoral and filthy kiss that had Hannah weak. All the while, her shaking hands were fumbling around with the buttons on his trousers, desperate to touch him. She had to be careful not to hurt him, his leg was still sore from the injuries that he had sustained but Michael wouldn't have cared if she had hurt him.

"Come on, love," Michael whispered seductively as he pulled away from the kiss. "Show me what that mouth does."

Hannah blushed again, why did she always act like a schoolgirl when he spoke to her in that manner? She couldn't get over him, never would be able too.

Hannah freed Michael's cock, involuntary licking her lips as she looked at him through her eyelashes.

Michael felt as if he was in a dream when he felt Hannah wrap her mouth around his hard cock, the wetness of her mouth and slips sending shivers down his spine. Hannah's confidence always increased at the sound of Michael's moans; a divine sound that she adored. Hannah moved her mouth further down, using all her tips and tricks to get Michael going.