meeting encre & seeing fimilair faces pt.3

Some a/n:today I Decided to try & write like little_marshmallow writing style in some chapters & a next book I'm gonna make...

_____

Well...it was unexpected to say at least,to know that the tailor he was looking for was a vampire,but he doesn't seem to do anything at all,well aside from Staring at the Window after he & his kids packed their bags,says their goodbyes to everyone & left the village,
Needless to say the ride was rather quite & awkward....

______

Well...this was rather redeeming...

Stars knows what's gonna happen,effacer even can't think this through after the whole ordeal
He doesn't even know why he accepted the offer the other ink made or he should say asked by the royal family itself,cause last he checked this family isn't fond of vampires.

....well fuck...

...he is sure he was screwed this time & effacer knows it...

___

Well it ended now,they are in the castle & he decided that,maybe it isn't so bad? Well the kids are pretty happy to be here plus he did now Remember when he accepted the offer.

...stars the things he do for his kids...

...well he did promise, he couldn't stand to see his little terror's sad faces...

Plus he is here now,so no turning back...

___

It was...suffocating,he didn't really expect anything to go well in thus meeting,I Mean who wouldn't be surprised if it was a vampire who is gonna do some helping around the place.

The king was rather unpleased to see it was vampire,but he was curious why none of them reported of hovering a vampire with them.

Did the vampire blackmailed or hypnotized them to hide him?

Well seeing the children huddle around Him,he could likely say it musthe hiding this children from someone,did he took Them?

But from the look on their faces it couldn't be that way so why?

Who is this mysterious vampire & his kids?
& why does his aura is rather strong?stronger than his own?