let's break up

Hana and Minho met when Hana encounter Jinwoo during one of The Who is Next?: Win survival show

Hana and Minho met when Hana encounter Jinwoo during one of The Who is Next?: Win survival show. Of course, Mino slightly freaked out to see a JYP actress and idol in YG Entertainment.

Mino hadn't even come across the female trainees. Of course, Hana greeted Minho before explaining that she was there to see their sunbaenim G-Dragon.

Minho was slightly in shock at the tall beauty. The nickname Nation's Ideal Type or simply putting it the Nation's Heart or Heartbreaker was truly meant for her.

She was only 17 at the time but Minho couldn't help but admire her beauty.

When Hana started getting closer to Jinwoo which only meant that she would be spending more time with them.

Minho knew that many other idols were in love with Hana. Minho even was jealous whenever Hana was with other idols such as BTS, EXO, and her labelmates GOT7. Of course, Minho noticed every little thing about her especially he just knew that Hana was dating someone. Minho never said anything about his feelings to Hana.

When rumors were going around and articles started publishing articles on the fact that Hana might dating Sehun, Minho started to distant himself from her. However, after a couple of months dating #Hahun broke up.

Minho wasn't going to waste another moment not telling Hana about his feelings.

Minho pulled Hana aside when she came to see them. Hana noticed how his hands were shaking and Minho was nervous.

"Hana, I like you. I think you're a talented, beautiful, and a wonderful person. Do you want to go out with me?"

Hana accepted.

Hana and Minho were dating peacefully for a year and half before things started to get rocky. Hana had become busier as Minho did as well. Whenever Hana and Minho were together, Hana noticed that he was more interested in his phone; texting someone instead of paying attention to her. Hana thought nothing of it at first.

Hana had heard from other YG idols that Minho seemed to hanging out with someone more often. He said that he was hanging out with his girlfriend but when some of her close YG friends asked her about it, Hana knew something was off.