Chapter 12

Jessica in mm
"Raquel wake up." I said rocking her. I've been here all week and she still hasn't woke up. "Jessica?" I turned to see Damarion.

"You know you're not allowed in here."

"Actually I am. They tested the sperm inside her and it didn't match mines or any other males that has visited her."

It's been 2 weeks since they put Raquel under again.

They ran a few test and found out somebody was raping her while she was in the coma.

They have no record of any males checking in and out except Damarion and the nurses. "Did they find a match?"

"Nope. We could try Marcus but he hasn't been here." I nodded.

I rubbed her belly.

"She's missing her whole pregnancy." "I've been recording so when she wake she can see them."

"Recording what?"

"Well ultrasounds, sonograms, and I got permission to record her belly growth. I even caught them moving once."

When he talked about his kids his eyes glistened. "Well that's good." I said.

I held her hand and felt her finger twitch.

"Raquel?" I looked at her but she looked the same. I sighed. "Damarion I'll be back I have to go to the restroom." "Okay."

He sat where I was sitting.

Damarion P.O.V
I sat down next to her and she looked so pale. "Raquel baby if you can hear me please wake up."

I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

I've held back my emotions this whole time but I don't know how much longer I could.

"I know I wasn't the best dude shit I was the worse but you changed me for the better. I'm sorry I put you through so much if I could change it I would.

I love you and my sons so much. I would never jeopardize this.

Can you please just wake up for me?

You can still be mad at me, curse me out, leave the country, I don't care I just need to know you'll wake up." I felt the tears falling.

"Raquel baby please. I love you please wake up for me." I pulled this diamond ring out my pocket. "It's a promise ring. I've saved up for it. I was gone wait until the day you gave birth but I guess now is better than ever.

Raquel Rihanna Fenty I love you with everything in me.

I want to promise to always protect you and our sons, I promise to never hurt you, I promise to wipe your tears, and heal you when you're hurting.

If God take me today I promise you'll always be okay. I love you and that will never change.

You being in a coma made me realize I can lose you any day. I'll drop everybody if that's what you want I just need my baby to wake up and love me the way I love you.

Let me hear yo voice again even if it is to yell. I need to hear it regardless please baby talk to me.

Move a finger something."

I broke fully down. I let my emotions run something I haven't been able to do in a while. "Raquel I know you can here me please squeeze my hand do something."

I held her hand waiting.

She did nothing. "Maybe the doctor's right you're not coming back." I laid my head on her stomach closing her eyes.