17

Dave

"Let me holla at you real quick." I tapped G's shoulder as I walked to the back of the house.

I leaned against the dresser and waited for him to come to the back. He walked inside and I closed the door behind him.

"You know you my bro right?" I pulled a backwood from my pocket

"Yea." He nodded

"You one of the only ones I can trust." I looked over at him then back at what I was doing. "With that being said, I got some work being dropped off tonight. I'm talking one of my biggest drops yet. I need you to be there and get that for me."

"I got you bro. No problem."

"Aight. 'Preciate it. Tell Jay to come back when you go out there."

G left from out the room and a few moments later Jay was walking in. He had a sly smirk on his face as he closed the door.

"You got that shit set up?" I asked

"Done. You know me. I'm a pro at this shit now."

"Good. I need you to watch every move. I already told him about a fake drop that's supposed to come. I'ma hit him up later with a address and I'ma send Dom to scope it out. If them niggas roll up to that spot, I'll know G a rat and you know all rats gotta die." I lit the blunt

"Copy." Jay nodded and walked out.

I can't believe someone that I considered family would cross me like that.

I lit my blunt and left out of the room.

"I'll see ya'll niggas later." I walked through the living room. "And G, I'll get that address to you in the next 30."

He nodded. "I told you I got you."

I wanted to off him then and there. "Right." I left out the house.

Kim

Ever since I introduced Queen to Clarence, they have been inseparable. They are literally always together. I watched as they laid together on the couch and debated about which movie to watch on Netflix.

"Turn on American Gangster." Clarence suggested

"No, let's watch Lady-Like." Queen flipped through the movies

"I don't want to see that girly bullshit."

I rolled my eyes at the both of them and got up to go into Dave's bedroom. I was over being a third wheel for tonight so I'll just gave them some space.

I pulled my jeans off and laid across the bed, scrolling through my Instagram timeline. It wasn't long before the bedroom door opened and the light came on. I rolled over and Dave was standing there looking confused but then he laughed.

"You almost got a two piece in this room. I forgot you dyed your hair yesterday. I didn't know who was in my bed."

I laughed at him and continued doing what I was doing.

"You been here all day?" Dave sat on the bed against the headboard

"When I got off, I picked Queen up then came here."

"Ok ok." I heard his lighter flick. "You look good as hell with blonde hair though." He paused. "Ass all out." He ran his hand up my thigh.

"You better stop." I rolled over so I could see his face

"I haven't even done nothing yet."

I watched as he inhaled the smoke and then blew it out. His eyes were already low. I crawled up the bed and sat on his lap.