Chapter Twelve

AN
Hello guys. Sorry for the EXTREMELY long wait. Every time I had free time I would go on the document and write little parts for the chapter. But school's a bitch, so I wasn't able to completely finish it. Also warning—the structure isn't really good and the grammar probably isn't good (cuz I haven't checked). But please try to enjoy it and please help me out and point out mistakes if you find some :)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ruby's P.O.V

I loudly groaned as I raised up my head from my pillow to check the time. It was 10:30 a.m. After ripping the comforter off of my body, I slowly sat up on my bed. Yesterday's events flashed through my head like a short movie, making me groan even louder.

After siding on my slippers, I dragged my lazy body to take a shower. The minute that the borderline freezing water hit my back, I heard a weird noise outside my room. I turned off the shower and waited a little bit to check if there were any other sounds. Silence.
It was probably the wind I thought as I resumed my shower.

When I finished getting dressed, I started brushing my wet hair when I heard another thump outside. I checked the time once again, it was 11:04 a.m now. I put down my wet brush and walked towards the door.

"Hello, is anybody there?" I asked, once I was out in my living room.

I didn't get a reply but I did hear music. I walked towards my kitchen with a confused look on my face. The closer that I got the more nervous that I became. When I arrived at the entrance of my kitchen, I slowly peaked my head around the corner to see the intruder.

A frustrated sigh left my mouth, "Fucking Maya, What the hell are you doing here this early?" I asked with a loud voice.

She jumped at my voice and turned around to face me.

"What's up hoe" she greeted me after she took out her earbuds.

"I'm a hoe? You're a hoe. Answer my question!" I replied.

"My parents were being sort of annoying, so I came over" she answered with a sigh.

"How did you get in? My door was locked." I asked.

"No it wasn't" she replied

"Yes it was, I locked it yesterday night" I said confused.

"Honey, the door was cracked open when I came like five minutes ago." she stated.

"Your hoe ass must've been out of it last night." she snorted.

"Shut the fuck up and hand me those Cheetos." I said referring to the bag of chips at her feet.

She threw them at my face before walking towards my living room. We both dropped on my couch when I heard my phone ringing from my room.

"Here, turn on the television" I said, throwing the remote at her lap before speed walking to my room.

I was about to answer the call when it ended. Hunter.

He called again but I just let his call go to voicemail. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him so early in the morning, he nags me too much.

I threw my phone on the bed and walked back to the living room. I sat on the couch while Maya was finishing up a call with someone.

She puts her phone down and turns her body so that she faces me.

"I invited my friend Allie to the club too." she said.

"Why invite your friend? Am I not enough of a party for you?" I said jokingly.