⚜ACT Ⅱ⚜

"She's a resting beast and a
maddening mess.
She's a calm breeze and
a chaotic distress.
She's fierce, she's gentle, she's keen
After all she is the Queen."

❇❇❇❇

Emeraude Toubia as Isabelle Gilbert

"These are MY people you're tryna mess with here

"These are MY people you're tryna mess with here. What the fuck makes you think I'm gonna let you walk off so easily?"

"Oh, come on, Elijah, don't you wanna get out of this very public club so we can do all the things going on in that head of yours, a little privately?"

"I have had enough of you witches ordering my family around, now give me what I want before I gauge your eyes out with my bare nails."

"Niklaus, now I may not be an expert in matters like fate or destiny but right now I'm pretty sure that blonde is all you're gonna dig for the rest of your immortal life!"

"Now now, Elijah, no need to pretend that you're not tempted to take me right here and right now."

"I hate saying this, but at this point I miss Mystic Falls and it's judgy population."

❇❇❇❇

Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson

"Well, you and Marcel seem pretty close

"Well, you and Marcel seem pretty close."

"Now, aren't you a naughty little tease, my darling Isa?"

"She's innocent, Kol. And I swear to God if you hurt her, ever? You're gonna have a lot bigger problems than the guilt of breaking her heart."

"You've broken my sister's heart and stolen her life from her, once. What in hell makes you think that I'm letting you near her again?"