Day before wedding

Taeyun's POV
We're here at the mall for shopping .
We're almost done but I'm having problems with my wedding dress.

"Not this one , it's too lacy ."Enn frowned and I walked into the changing room again.

"How about this one?" Taehyung showed me a dress that made my jaw drop due to hilariousness.

I was just a decoration standee that was made as a dress by flowers.

"Taehyng , it's just a decoration!"I yelled at him as he was trying to get it.

...

....
"I think this is it..."was all I could say as I stared at myself in the mirror in awe.
(The dress is upwards ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆)

"I'm gonna cry." Enn dramatically said.
...
"You guys done?" I nod as Seokjin asked us.

"Great , we're done too."

"Wait!" I shout as they stopped.

"Do we have a vale?"I asked and their faces go blank.

"How am I suppose to walk down the isle without a Vail ?!"

"Boys you go back while we try to find a vail for her."Ray said as they nod.

.....
"We have to go to the village area?!"I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm sorry ma'am . We currently don't have anything available."the manager bowed before leaving.

"Don't worry we'll find one."Annie said.
... 

"Okay , I hope we get the Vail here." I said as we arrived in front of a scary shop.

"How can I help you?"

"Uhm I'm having a wedding tomorrow and I ..still don't have a Vail."I bit my lips.

"Then you're at the right place."My face lit up with joy as the manager said that.
"I need it to match with this crown."I showed him the crown dad brought me.

-time skip (I'm sorry :p)-

"Yayy! We got everything!"we said together.

We're back at the cottage after shopping the whole day.

"I'm still laughing at the fact that yesterday Taeyun slept with her blue feet."Ray giggled as the others laugh along while I was pouting.
"I didn't know I wore the wrong shoes , not my fault."I whined.

"What should we do now? Pillow fights are old fashion."Enn asked.

"I brought water guns."  Annie said.

.....

"Ya! I wasn't ready!"Ray glared at Enn after Enn shot water at her.

We're at the backyard playing with water guns and balloons at this time of night .

Annie's POV

We were having a great time until I noticed someone staring at us from the other side of the street. I can't see his face because it's dark.

"Who's that?" I asked before they turned quite and looked at that direction.

"We should head back in ."

We started running when we saw him walking towards us.

We closed the door but he was way more stronger than us.

Soon after we were on the floor.

The person was wearing a joker mask.
He bent down in front of me before grabbing my face.
''You just got pranked."

.....
Author's pov

Jungkook sat at the sofa ,an icepack pressed against his right eye to get rid of the bruise made by Annie.
"I'm sorry okay?"Jungkook sighed as Annie sat at opposite side, arms crossed.

"Annie-ah forgive him already, the poor kid also got beaten up by you. He got his punishment."everyone around them tried to stop their laughter.
"Fine."Annie sighed.

__________________________________________________
Oyyyy! I'm back , I'm blank.
Haehaehae :p
Next coming up , wedding.
Waiting!