Chapter 41

His grip on my back tightened as he pulled me closer. His fingers running through my hair, inhaling my scent he groaned and me scrunching my nose in annoyance.

"This is the twentieth time!!" I said poking his chest.

"So?" He asked

"So what? It's annoying!" I said moving back.

"Shut up!" He said, again, pulling me closer.

We both were now sitting on his couch, my face buried in his chest, while his face buried in my hair and again he inhaled!!

"How long, I've waited for this moment!" He said.

"Why didn't you told me before? Was it necessary to behave like a douchebag?" I asked looking at him, but he again buried my face in his chest.

"Would your reaction have been changed?" He asked

"So what do you have imagined, Aariz? Me, listening to everything and with an applaud would have run into your arms?" I said.

"I wouldn't have mind that!" He said chuckling and I smacked his chest.

"Why are you so violent?"

"You made me!" I said poking his chest.

"I will still Love You" he kissed my forehead.

"I Love you too" I said,  blushing.

"Hoorain, get ready, I'll drop you home" he said and immediately I froze. I didn't wanted to go back. It's such an irony, till yesterday I didn't wanted to stay with him and today I didn't want to leave him and go.

Drinking away my tears, I got up, picking up my hairtie from the table. Making a quick bun, I wore my hijab.

"You alright?" He said running his thumb across my cheek.

"I'm fine!" I lied. He looked at me, no he searched for something in my eyes before nodding and walking away.

Through out the ride, I was awfully quiet, just looking at the sky. The clouds parting away and the streaks of sun penetrating through them. Closing my eyes, I tried to relax for a while.

"Sleepy?" He asked. I just nodded my head. Giving him a side glance, I noticed his eyes shining, maybe it was because of the sun's rays. All of a sudden his cell started ringing and his eyebrows raised by looking at the screen.

Picking up the call he didn't said anything, just listened to what the other person was saying. Was about to ignore him but just then his upper lip raised upwards.

"So my guess wasn't wrong!" He spoke.

"Book two tickets for us, Now's the time..." He said looking at me.

"Who is going where?" I asked sitting up properly.

"We are going" he said smiling.

"What? Where? Why?" I asked

His cell beeped. "Great!! Be ready by ten at night, we have a flight to catch." He said.

"You ignored my question!" I huffed.

"No, I didn't. But if I'll tell you know then there won't be any need to go" he shrugged

"Then I don't want to go" I simply said.

"Trust me, you won't be disappointed." He said.

"But where are we going?" I asked

"Just pack...or don't pack!!" He smiled and I just gave him a confused stare.