Chapter 10

Li Na wakes up with a drowsy feeling. With that half-closed eyes, she yawns while stretching her body left and right. Looking around, she noticed that she is not in her room.

That makes her regain her focus back. She is in Shen Yun Tian's room. That's mean yesterday certainly is not a dream. She really kisses him!

Uwaa!!! Li Na throws herself back onto the bed while her legs vigorously bouncing. Ahh, so embarrassed. She covers herself with the blanket and turning left and round excitedly.

Oh God! How could she do that. So daring and bold. Li Na's face becomes red and redder as she remembers how forward she was yesterday. Slowly she raises her finger and traced her lips. The lips that had touched his lips.

Li Na still remembers how his face was so close to her. She could smell his breath that warming her already hot face. The moment he deepened the kiss, her body tingling all over with an overwhelming emotion that brings her breathless.

She could feel how Shen Yun Tian's tongue plunders into her mouth the moment she opens her lips in an effort to breathe. Marks and claims his territory. His sleeky tongue squirms inside her mouth. Keeps pulsated and wiggled. Turning her mouth around.

Because of those movements, her mouth become wet and liquid overflowing down to her chin. She cannot keep up with his vigorous movement.

She tried to struggle out of his arm to gasp for breath but Shen Yun Tian's hand behind her back restrain her movement and he even pulls her closer to him.

When Li Na felt like she is going to pass out, finally Shen Yun Tian let her go. She is panting hard trying to recover her breath back.

She tried to raise her head and look at Shen Yun Tian. Because of the tears that blurring her eyes, she cannot see his expression. But she can feel how strong his heart is beating through that solid muscle chest. He also feels the same as her. Aching.

Her recollection only resulting Li Na twisting in embarrassment. "It's okay, It's okay". She sits while breathing in and out from her lung slowly. Thank God that Shen Yun Tian leaves earlier. If he is on the bed, she wouldn't know how to face him.

After makes sure her breathing and her flushed skin turns normal, she wanders her eyes around the room. His personality is reflected in how the room was decorated. The color he has chosen is a neutral grey to be the theme for his room.

There are only necessity types of furniture inside the room. It's so simple but elegant. But Li Na noticed that there is a cabinet full of books and documents. She can see that Shen Yun Tian really love reading books.

The books are he keeps are the types that Li Na would never touch such as business, law, management, accounting and more. Looking at those makes her dizzy. But among the various books, one of it catch her eyes.

The book looks kinda familiar to her. Pulling it out, Li Na observes that it is her school graduation book. How can it be here? She is sure that Shen Yun Tian didn't have any connection with her alma mater. He shouldn't have the book.

Li Na opens the cover and noticed that it was published in the year she was graduated. As she skipped the pages, she finally sees her graduation picture on the most worn page. The she in the picture looks so happy with expectation for her youth to begin.

Just as she wants to close the book, suddenly a picture fall. Li Na grabs and looks at it. She gasps. It turns out it is a picture of her when she was still a young child. The picture is so worn showing that it had been constantly being touched and looked upon.

Li Na feels a lump in her throat. Choking her badly. Rather than meeting for the first time during both families arrangement, does he had known her earlier?