30.Nightmare

This floor looks like a huge fight happened in it.

[Y/n]: "What the hell happened here?"

Ellen: "It seems like someone really powerful fought against something here."

This floor is destroyed. You hear a loud laughter that echoes through the whole floor.

???: "I never thought that we would have visitors so soon."

You take out your sword.

???: "Are you not scared of me?"

Nobody says a word.

???: "You should be."

A figure steps out from behind the pile of rocks, that were left after the fight. She was wearing a mask on her face.

???: "Because it is the time for you to learn how to fly."

She raised her fist and smashed it in to the ground. The floor started to fall apart.
You look behind you expecting that the floor you came from will be blocked but it wasn't.

[Y/n]: "Go back!"

???: "You can run but not for long."

Another figure appears, it was now  standing near your only way out.

[Y/n]: "Get out of our way!"

You attempt to swing your sword, she dodges it.

??: "We won't be fighting here."

She stretches her left arm with her palm aimed at you, a really cold wind comes out of it. You feel like your movements are getting slower, you look at yourself and see that your body is turning in to ice slowly. The floor beneath you falls apart completely and you start falling.

Elinor: "Don't worry [y/n], I'll get us ba- ahhhhhh!"

Your body feels cold and you can barely move it so you can't tell what had happened.

[Y/n]: "El..Elinor."

That evil laughter can be heard again.

???: "Now why don't you all fall asleep?"

As you fall deeper in to the dungeon your body starts to warm up. Being able to move, you look around. There is so much dust around you, the more you breath the weaker and sleepyer you feel. Elinor is falling near you while Melanie and Ellen is a bit further, everyone is unconscious.

[Y/n]: "Elinor!!"

Her wings and back is burned badly.

???: "See ya once we hit the ground~"

You couldn't say anything as you got hit in the back of your head.
.
.
.
???: "[y/n]! Wake up!"

You open your eyes and feel something soft on your lips. You instantly got up.

Fortune: "There we go! Only my morning kiss wakes you up~"

[Y/n]: "F-F-Fortune!"

Fortune: "Yes its me~ I think you should get ready for your date~♡♡"

[Y/n]: "What date?"

Fortune: "Oh~? Don't play dumb~ I'll be back soon and if you won't be ready then~ I will help you~♡"

She starts walking to the door. Wait, was I dreaming just now!?

[Y/n]: "Fortune?"

Fortune: "huh?~"

[Y/n]: "Are the others ok?"

Fortune: "You should focus on me not on them♡ but whatever happened it's just a bad dream you were having and I just might know how to help you forget about it~"