Chapter 7 ( edited )

So... to all of the people who where mad that I used Midoriya's I decided on changing it, I am sorry that I used it.. when I first wrote this chapter I saw that many other books did it... I didn't know it was bad.. - Author-Chan

Y/n POV:

-morning-

I wake up and do my normal routine...... I finish up and head downstairs to see my dad making breakfast.

y/n: hey dad!

dad: hey y/n! did you sleep well?

y/n: yep! so what are you making?

dad: oh im making your favorite .... f/f (favorite food)

Y/n: yay! Thanks dad!

-time skip-

I get to school pretty early.... and by the corner of my eye I see a familiar red and white hair.... it's shoto! I walk up to him...

y/n: hey todoroki! How are you doing today?

Todo: why do you care?

I was at lost for words.... but I didn't want to give up!

Y/n: oh come on todoroki... I care cause if your friend!

He looked confused then he returned to his normal cold look...

Todo: I didn't come to UA to make friends... especially with you!....

y/n:why would you say that...

He looked started...

Todo: look y/n I didn't come here to waste time with foolish things, I came here to become stronger then my old man... so I can prove him that I reject his quir-

I cut him off...

Y/n: you don't need to prove yourself to anybody, You say you don't need friends but nobody likes to be alone, you need to understand that! You're quirks are beautiful!

Todoroki POV :

Y/n: — I will not stop trying to be your friend!

*bu-bump* "what is the feeling .... it's weird.... is it guilt?, pity?,shame?.... no something more..." I looks at her crying... I want to hug her... "what? ....... what is happening?"

Y/n: I know how you feel...I might not relate to it.... but I try to understand....please let me help...don't push me away....I don't want to be pushed way no more....

I have never seen her this sad... she is normally so happy...

Y/n:...please...

"I can't stand this no more!"

Y/n:...please....say something ....

Todo: *hugs you* it's okay....but please stop crying... I can't bear seeing you cry! *wipes your tears* "what am I doing?!"

End of chapter 7....