Chapter 9

Alexander's pov

Holy shit. This hurts like hell. My breathing is choppy and my heart rate is slow. I look over at John, who has tears streaming down his face while sleeping. I feel tears welling in my eyes, but refuse to let them fall. I need to survive, for everyone.

— 3 week time skip —

I'm getting better. I'm not in nearly as much pain as three weeks ago, but it's a lot better.

The doctors say I should be released any time now. I'm glad about that since I can go back to the dorms with everyone.

Do I blame burr for this all? He may have been the one to shoot me, but I can learn to forgive him.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and a bunch of people file into the room.

"Hey tomcat, come on your being released early since you've made so much progress." John said, smiling like a child on Christmas. I slightly giggle at him.

(After doctors release him)

I walk out of the room, well try to, but John insisted on carrying me since he couldn't for the last three weeks. He picked me up bridal style and we walked to the parking lot. He opens the car door and sits down, setting me on his lap. He closed the car door and wrapped his arms around my waist. I curl up in a ball on his lap, snuggling close to his chest.

I felt a sharp pain between my ribs, but tried ignoring it as I relaxed in John's arms. I felt on edge and slightly scared, but I felt a little better with John. I let out a long, quiet sigh as I felt him slowly start falling into an unconscious state.

I looked over to see Lafayette taking a picture before turning off his phone and sitting relaxing back into the seat. I felt my eyelids get heavy as I continued to snuggle deeper into John's tight grip around me while I thought he slept. I felt myself slowly drift into my own unconscious state.

John's POV

I felt myself getting tired, so I pretended to be asleep. I paced my breathing and slightly closed my eyelids, only slightly being able to see. What I could see was Alex growing tired and being fucking adorable. I'm so glad he survived the bullet striking right between his ribs. Alex snuggled closer to me and slowly fell asleep.

When I was sure he was asleep I held him slightly tighter. I haven't seen Burr in three weeks, but when I see him, he's gonna be dead.

I felt the car stop and look out the window. Laff is standing outside the door, waving through the window. I give him a small smile and thanks as he opens the door. I step out, holding Alex bridal style. He shifted closer to my chest and nuzzled his face in my chest. We walk through the large doors and make our way to our dorm.

We approach the door and Herc opens the door for us to walk in. I step in with Herc and Laff following in behind me. I look down at Alex to see him furrowing his eyebrows together like he was having a bad dream.

I walk to mine and Alex's room, shutting and locking the door behind us. I walk to our bed and gently placed Alex down on the bed. I took off my shirt and pants and crawled into bed beside him. He must've felt the bed shift, because he turned and snuggled close to me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him on top of my chest as I laid on my back. He started mumbling Spanish and slightly shaking. I stroked his hair with my hand and gave him light kisses in an attempt to calm him down.

It seemed to have calmed him down, seeing as his breathing went back to normal and he wasn't shaking that much. I sighed in relief and kissed his forehead once more. I laid my head back down and fell into my own unconscious state.

------------------

Howdy Y'all

This was just a bunch of Lams, oops-

Tell me how you enjoyed this chapter!

(Prewritten, 720 Words)

Love y'all,
Mads