PLEASE READ

Hello dear readers! I have a major announcement regarding this series which i believe some of you may greatly enjoy!!

First and foremost, this is a thank you to my amazing readers for getting TTBWL to 200k! I wrote this series when I was 15 and still in high school. Now, I am 18 and in my first year of college and I still love Atticus as much as I did when I first began her journey. I would never have found my confidence as a writer if it wasn't for you guys being with me every step of the way. This series, as cringey as it is, will forever hold a special place in my heart as will each and every single one of you who were here at the beginning and who are here now. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving Atticus as much as I!!

Now, on to the news.

As I previously said, I started this series when I was 15. TTBWL was the first book I had ever written and I was immensely proud of myself for it. Looking back, I just see nothing but a character gone to waste because of cliches and plot holes. I feel as though this series doesn't do Atticus as much justice as she deserves, so I am ecstatic to announce that I am planning to revamp the Atticus Wilde series!

There will still only be two books in this series, but unlike the original, I will NOT be skipping the Order of the Phoenix or The Half-Blood Prince. Most things will be changing and Atticus will be more than a girl chasing after a guy. Her personality will be more prominent and hopefully, you guys will be able to adore her just as much as I do. I also plan on changing the title of the stories, the first book in the new Atticus Wilde series will be called "Dear Harry" and the sequel shall be "Sincerely, Atticus".

Though there will be many changes in the story and with Atticus herself, I plan on keeping the cheesy nature of Atticus and Harry's relationship. It will just take a little longer to get there.

Thank you so much and I hope you all join Atticus and I as we embark on this new journey!

Until next time

-outlaws