Terrorsnuckle

Brian is a gang leader and Brock just so happens to be at the bar Brian is at
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Brock's pov )
I was sitting at the bar. I didn't want to dance and I didn't want to meet anyone else. I just sat there and drank my feelings away. I was on my second drink and decided to swirl the straw in the liquid.
I sighed and heard the door open. I didn't even bother to look. Everyone else looked at the people at the door shocked and terrified. I heard footsteps come closer to me. I felt hands grip my waist and tensed. I heard a soft growl and the person lick my ear.
"Get away from me." The people around me gasped and covered their mouths. The person growled louder. "You don't tell me what to do." I rolled my eyes and turned around. "I can tel-" as soon as I saw who it was my soul left my body. 'I'm a dead man.' I thought.
His grip tightened on my waist. His icy blue eyes stared into my chocolate brown ones. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment and tried looking away. "Boys. I want this one." They all nodded like robots.
He let go of my waist and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me away and took me to a balcony area for private people only. He sat on a thrown and sat me on his lap. I blushed and looked around. All of the guys were protecting Brian at all costs and it kinda scared me.
He had one of his arms around my waist and the other was resting on the arm of the chair. I got comfortable since there was no use in going against him. He raised an eyebrow and rubbed his lips softly. I shifted a little and felt a bulge form in his pants. I blushed madly and heard him grunt.
I rubbed my ass against him making him groan. I bit my lip softly and blushed. He growled into my ear and bit it softly. I bit my lip harder and made a small noise. He smirked and bit it harder. I moaned softly and pushed against his bulge softly. He groaned and snaked his hand up to my neck.
     He flipped me so he was pinning me to the chair. One hand was wrapped around my throat, while the other trailed its way down my body. He turned me over so I was facing away from him. He undid mine and his pants. I blushed and looked back at him. Lust filled both of our eyes.
    He lined himself up with me and slowly pushed in. I moaned and blushed madly. The guys didn't look at us, they didn't even move. He thrusted harder and faster making me almost scream. I drooled and screamed in pleasure when he hit my prostate. He groaned and grunted in pleasure and kept doing that.
     He hit it again harder and faster causing me to scream in pleasure and cum. He groaned deeply and came. I shivered slightly and felt some of it run down my leg. 
      He pulled out and ran his hands all over my body. "You're gonna be my queen." I blushed and looked at him. He leaned closer to my ear. "You're beautiful btw." My ears burned and I covered my face. He smiled and cleaned me.
He had me sit on his lap again. He played with my hair softly and kissed my shoulder softly.
*time skip*
A couple hours go past and he's finally ready to leave. He held my hand and opened his car door for me.
As soon as we got to his huge ass house, he took me upstairs and gently pulled me closer to his bed. "Let's have some fun~" I blushed and felt my ears burn. He pinned me to the bed and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He had a firm grip on my waist. He took his shirt off, then mine, and slowly unbuttoned his pants. We kept our lips together and took our clothes off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt him line himself up.
( Brian's pov )
I lined myself up with him and slowly pushed in. His moans filled the room as I thrusted slowly. I went deeper and held his hands. I didn't go any faster or harder. I wanted slow, loving, and passionate sex.
He looked up at me with loving eyes, and me in return. He kissed me while moaning into my mouth. I smiled and went a little deeper. "Mmm~ Brian~" i stayed at the same pace and kept my hands tangled with his. I kissed his neck softly and kept going.
He bit his lip and moaned louder. I touched his prostate gently making him arch his back and moan. "Feel good baby?~" he blushed and nodded shyly. I smirked and hit it again. His eyes and head rolled back. "O-oh~Brian~ right t-there~"
I hit it one more time before he came on our stomachs. After a couple thrusts I came in him. A light pink dusted his cheeks. I cleaned him up and gave him a pair of my boxers.
He curled up on the bed and smiled to himself. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kept him close to me. "Good night baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~