Chapter 21

Hey my lovely peeps!!! <3

Thank you so much for responding to my previous pleas for help! I have finally decided on a guy for Alex, and it is painful, but I think I'll be able to do it.

To those who wanted both, I'm sorry, but this isn't that kind of story lol. If you like menages, I am writing one now.. so go on ahead and read my other story "My four lovers". Some really sweet people online have commented that they liked it, so.... I shall be slightly arrogant for once and say... you might like it as well?

Well I hope you'll like it anyway.. hehe.. :P

Thank you all so much for the support so far. You have no idea how much all of you mean to me. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even to the early hours of the morning, Clark found that no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't fall asleep.

His fingers seemed to be constantly drawn to his lips, the feeling of Alexandra's soft lips on his, lingering and haunting him.

He was frustrated and confused. What in the world was wrong with him?

It wasn't like he hadn't kissed a girl before, and logically, there wasn't anything special that Alexandra had that would attract him in the least.

And yet.....

Clark scrubbed his hand over his face in agitation, even as he kicked his comforters around, groaning. He had been trying to fall asleep for the past 2 hours to no avail, and it frustrated the hell out of him.

"Whelp.... my fellow dumb sheep... it's just ya'll and me now." Clark muttered. Then burying himself under the covers, he started counting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex woke up early the next morning with a yawn. Staring at the clock at her bedside, she frowned, her brain telling her it was time to get up for school. It was a Monday after all. She had a nine o'clock class today, and it was now 7.30 am. She had more than enough time to get ready and jog to her university.

Stretching her arms above her head, Alex groaned. She wanted to stay in bed forever and never get up again. It had been one hell of a weird weekend, and Alex wanted her normal boring life back.

No more of the hocus pocus body switching stuff.

Maybe going for her classes wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Yep, uni was normal.

Normal was good.

Nodding decidedly, Alex got up from the bed to get ready.

She put on a comfortable T-shirt and her favourite pair of jeans in record time, peeked out from behind her room door to hear if Clint was up.

When she heard nothing, she sighed in relief and ran down the stairs, and out the driveway.

It wasn't like she didn't want to see Clint, she just didn't know what to say to him if she did. Especially after that kiss....

She stroked her hand over her cheek at that thought.

And then, there was Clark, and that kiss that had made her knees go weak and her lower abdomen tighten....

Alex groaned, ruffling her hair in agitation. She didn't know what was happening anymore.