SEVEN

Mal, Gigi, Jay and Carlos hurried after their blue haired friend who didn't bother to turn around when they called

Mal, Gigi, Jay and Carlos hurried after their blue haired friend who didn't bother to turn around when they called. They'd run around campus, earning looks from onlookers as they tried to catch up with their blue haired friend.

They'd finally come to a stop at Mal and Evie's shared dorm that Evie has bolted shut.

Mal knocked on the door.

"E." Mal said. "Could you please open up."

Evie sniffled from the other side of the door.

"I-I don't want to." Evie stuttered in between her sniffles. "Is CJ there?"

"No." Gigi said. "She's not. Could you please open up. It's just us. No one else."

"I-Okay." Evie said as she opened the door. The group filed in before Carlos locked the door again.

"E." Mal said, giving her a tight hug. "It's okay. I'm sure CJ didn't mean it that-."

"No." Evie said, interrupting Mal. "She did. She meant all of it. I'm the worst sister ever. I-I left without saying goodbye and now Sam hates me."

"She doesn't hate you." Mal said. "She's just mad you left her. I'm sure she's glad you're in Auradon right now. I'm sure she's happy for you. She always wanted what was best for you."

"Yeah." Evie said. "S-she always did didn't she?"

"She taught you how to sew things other than dresses." Gigi said. "She told you that you could look beautiful without makeup. She always wanted you to be better than her. She didn't want you to be like her."

"Sam's not a bad p-person." Evie said. "She's just with those p-pirates. She's just always with U-Uma. Uma's the reason that she's the way she is. If she were here it would be different."

"I know." Carlos said. "She was always better when she was with us. She has good in her. She just needs someone who will accept it."

"Sam was never a bad person." Jay said. "Remember when we were younger and you wanted those candies that Auradon didn't like anymore? And she gave you hers so you'd stop crying."

"I remember." Evie said, a smile toying on her lips.

"Remember the time when we wanted to go to that party that Harriet was having for the girls on the Isle but we weren't allowed to because we were twelve." Mal said. "But she snuck us in anyway."

"She did." Evie said as her tears seemed to be forgotten. "We got lost and we didn't know what to do."

"We did." Gigi said. "But she found us and she took us out."

"See Sam doesn't hate you." Carlos said. "She's just confused on why you would leave her."

"But we didn't have a choice." Mal said. "I'm sure she'd understand if you ever want to talk to her."