jungkook smiled brightly as entered the coffee shop where yoongi worked. today was the day when he would force jimin to talk to his crush. jimin already sat there, in their usual corner with his arms crossed in front of his chest. "oh shit", jungkook mumbled as he saw the serious look on the boy's face. he automatically slowed down and covered his face as he plopped down on the chair right across the table. "your guide is not helping." jimin simply stated facts but jungkook already raised his hand to fight back. "it is. taehyung and i started fucking each other because of everything which is written down there."
"you and taehyung are idiots and always had a crush on each other, you can't compare that to me and yoongi!!!", jimin raised his voice and didn't even realise that someone stood right behind his back.
"uh- can i take your order?", the boy asked awkwardly and jungkook started laughing instantly while jimin wanted to die on the spot.

"he wants some dick-", jungkook said with a huge smile on his face but yoongi only raised his eyebrow at the boy. "seems like you rather need one", he simply said and then gave jimin a soft smile. "wanna have a drink or my phone number?", he asked with a soft teasing sound along his voice. jimin; still a blushing mess, looked up and gulped as he realised once again how extremely pretty yoongi was. "y-ye-ea a d-drink would be c-cool", he stuttered and covered his blushing cheeks.
right this moment the door of the shop swung open and taehyung entered it with clapping hands. "go jimin go go go!", he cheered through the whole coffee shop and draw every single person's attention on jimin and his awkward conversation with the waiter.

"why are you even friends with them?", yoongi asked confused while he watched the boy walking towards the table. of course he stopped first at jungkook's chair and gave him a soft kiss right on his lips. "hi bro", he chuckled and sat down then.
"i honestly don't know", jimin mumbled quietly.

"i'm on a break in half an hour. wait for me", yoongi smirked and then left the table. "hey can we order something too?!", taehyung yelled after him but got ignored by the waiter. "so, he's not accepted as your future husband", taehyung grumbled pissed as he grabbed jungkook's hand and played with his fingers.
"it's not like i'd have any chance anyways. you two idiots are so good at ruining my life, i'll stay single forever", jimin shot back and stared at both of them with a death glare. "we're just helping."

"you're not helping, neither is your stupid guide!", jimin cried out as he ruffled his own hair desperately. "i can't believe how he's being not even thankful. thanks to me he's going to see yoongi in his break", jungkook explained confused. taehyung nodded in agreement while he bit his lips. "you're the best, baby!!", then he leaned forwards and gave jungkook plenty of small kisses all across his face. the youngest was simply giggling happily and blushed completely.
"ugh what the fuck", jimin sighed as he watched them being the lovebirds they are. just friends, yeah obviously..

-

"so i was thinking and i have a great idea", taehyung said some minutes later. "how about we'll have a double date!", he clapped his hands excited. he thought that's a great idea and so did jungkook. "nah, thank you", they got interrupted by yoongi once again as he served jimin a coffee in which he seriously draw a heart in it. however he did that was questionable but who cares?
"i rather meet him without his dumbass friends", yoongi winked at them and then quickly turned around and left the table once again.

10 more minutes until yoongi was on his break - jimin was already losing it.

_____________
do y'all want me to make this into some crack fanfic or with an actual plot and a deeper storyline? I'm not updating this a lot cuz idk where to go with this :/