Part 10

Keith looked up into Lance's eyes. There was a cheeky, playful grin on his face which Keith found incredibly attractive. Not that he'd ever tell Lance that, of course.

He could feel Lance start to move to the music, his hips and shoulders swinging a little. Every move was easy, subtle and just a little careful, as if afraid he would hurt the smaller boy beneath him. But he could never hurt Keith.

After a couple of seconds of complete awkwardness, Pidge decided to step in. "Hey you guys, if I wanted to see a couple of eighty year old ladies getting their jazz on, I would have gone to a retirement home. Come on, put some soul into it, Lance."

Lamce decided to take that as a challenge. Because, why not?

It was like someone had flicked a switch. The innocent, preteen-like dance moves were suddenly replaced with low, deep grinding on Keith. Lance placed his arms around Keith's neck, smiled at him and moved his hips seductively on Keith's lap.

Keith turned scarlet. He could do nothing but sit there and let Lance do his thing while trying to contain himself from grabbing his face and kissing him there on the spot. He closed his eyes. The intimate sensation of Lance's movements were almost to much for him. They made his stomach flutter and his blood flow faster. His hands felt warm, his throat dry. He tried to swallow, but failed miserably.

"Now that's more like it," said Pidge's voice, but Keith barely heard it over the blood pumping in his ears, and in his head, and legs and mind. He got a little lightheaded.

Lance had noticed Keith's eyes were closed. He bent forward and whispered in his ears. "Now that's no way to thank me, Keithyboy. Why don't you open your eyes and watch me?" His breath felt burning on Keith's neck.

He opened his eyes, and they were quickly caught by Lance's, firery brown and immeasurably beautiful. It was strange how Keith could really appreciate Lance's beauty from this short distance. His lashes curled perfectly upward. His short brown hair shone in the blueish lighting of the room. His freckles looked like a galaxy, endless and wonderful.

His thin shirt gave a glimpse of the muscled body underneath. He had seen him without it many times, but only now appreciated the strength they held, the power they gave. Keith wanted to run his hands over every inch of him. His muscled abs, his many scars, his flawless skin...

Keith suddenly felt very bare. He became aware of how he was acting. He quickly changed his expression from a longing gaze to a neutral, unaffected look. The sudden shift wasn't unnoticed by Lance, who had his eyes fixed upon Keith's face, and who continued to move his body above him.

Lance looked worried. "Is something wrong, Keith?" He stopped.

"Uhm," Keith stuttered. "I think this was long enough, Lance. The song is long over."

"Oh," Lance blushed. "I uhm... I hadn't noticed. Uhm... I'll just..." He quickly and awkwardly got up from Keith's lap, and sat down next to him.

"So uhm.. Who's next?" Keith crossed his arms in front of him.

"Oh nah uh. Keith, your still supposed to be sitting on there. Now."

Pidge pointed to Lance's lap. Keith and Lance looked at each other, and sighed.

"Well, get in here, Mullet," Lance said, trying to sound as reluctant as possible. He spread his legs and helped Keith get between them. Keith crawled into Lance's lap, pressing his back against the now familiar chest.

------------------
Hey guyyyss, I'm sorry for this supershort chapter but I wanted to publish something cause I felt I had been too long. I hope y'all still enjoy it. I you want, please vote, and any reactions are welcome.

I love you,

Me.