Chapter 8

"Jungkook, I'm done with this!" Jungkook turned around slowly, giving his father an angry look while he grabbed his jacket.

"The disrespect you have for me is way too high, young man!" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at his father not really caring about the man's words at all.

"I've been worried sick about you last night, you never answered my calls or texts and the next thing I know is that you walked through that door like nothing happened! You need to let me know where you are Kook, I'm worried about you okay."

A sarcastic laugh left Jungkook's mouth before he put on his jacket. "Like hell you are, you're never here man and when you are you only yell at me."

Jungkook's father looked with great disbelief at his son, he was joking right? "Kook please, I only give you scoldings 'cause you make me worry all the time. You never tell me where you are going or with whom you are going. You've been causing trouble all over the place, I just want to help you but you never let me inside that head of yours."

Jungkook opened the door before he walked out of the house. "Maybe I don't want you inside my head. Just leave me alone, I'm pretty sure I can figure out myself if things are good for me or not."

With those last words Jungkook left his house once again, closing the door a little too loud behind him. A deep sigh left the young ravenette's mouth before he slowly started to walk away from his house. Sure he might have gone a little overboard last night but who wouldn't do it after one of your best friends just told you that you had been replaced for a shitty job. Of course he could have told his father where he was and yes he could have answered the calls or text but the truth was Jungkook didn't want to answer or tell his father anything. The man never cared and Jungkook didn't need a babysitter who couldn't even show any affection towards his own son. The man was away 24/7 and when he was finally home he was always busy with work or yelling at Jungkook. The younger had distanced himself a long time ago from his father and would very much like it to keep it that way.

Without much thinking Jungkook started to walk towards the neighbourhood, his mind filled with angry thoughts about his father. Thoughts he knew wouldn't go away soon. The younger was so deep inside his own head he didn't even realise where he had walked towards until he already stood in front of the oh so familiar front door. Already knowing that he shouldn't be here Jungkook's eyes widened but before he could turn around and walk away the door before him swung open with great force.

A fuming Namjoon stood before the young boy and without thinking about it Jungkook stepped two passes back. The elder looked pissed off to the bone and Jungkook could already guess why Namjoon was the way he was right now.

The ravenette slowly looked up, immediately regretting his decision the moment his eyes crossed Namjoon's eyes. The elder was angry, really angry and by the looks of it he was in the right mindset to murder someone right at this moment.

"Get your ass inside." Namjoon whisper yelled without moving his mouth. The tone the elder used sounded dangerous and didn't give any room for Jungkook to talk back. No way in the seven seas that he was going against Namjoon right now. Of course he had seen the elder angry but never like this. This wasn't the calm and collected Namjoon he always was, no this was an angry and fuming Namjoon who was ready to attack if needed.

Apparently Jungkook took a little too long to enter the elder's house because a loud "NOW" suddenly sounded from Namjoon's throat.

Without any hesitation this time Jungkook ran past Namjoon inside the elder's house and into the living room. Jungkook heard how the door slammed a little too hard shut and not even five seconds later he stood face to face with an angry Namjoon again. "Any reason why you decided to come here Jungkook?"

The younger boy looked down towards his feet 'cause to be honest he had no idea why his mind had taken him towards Namjoon.

"Do you take pleasure in making a fool out of people Jungkook? Because right at this moment I think you really fucking do." Namjoon beamed before he walked a little further into the living room. "Are we a joke to you? A place where you can go if nobody else wants you anymore? Your last resort if you messed up once again? I believe I was pretty clear last time, wasn't I"

Jungkook didn't say anything, he knew what the elder was pointing at. Namjoon had made it more than clear that if Jungkook wanted to come to his house he needed to search for help from Seokjin. Something Jungkook had done..........once and even that time wasn't a success at all.

"If you think we are a bunch of fools you can use whenever your other friends aren't around you are very wrong you know that. Do you have any idea how hurt Jin was from what you did? First you attend one meeting without working with him at all and you didn't even show to the second meeting at all." Jungkook slowly looked up at Namjoon, the angry look in the elder's eyes now replaced with a hurt one. Oh how he had messed up this time.

"I don't know if you even realise how much Jin had to go out of his way to fix the construction he made for you at the hospital Jungkook. People don't get treatments like this and you.......you just throw it all away like it's nothing." Namjoon's eyes crossed with Jungkook's and a pained expression flashed over Namjoon's face. He just wanted to help the younger but the younger only made use of him whenever he needed it. He was just another one of Jungkook's little games....games he didn't want to be a part of at all.

Jungkook looked back down at his shoes, he knew he had disappointed Namjoon big time and he knew he shouldn't have come here but it was the only place he could go to. The only place that always had a warm bed and food for him ready whenever he needed it. To be fair Namjoon's house and the people who lived there were Jungkook's only form of stability he still had in his life and by the looks of it he was going to lose that last piece of stability now too. He had fucked up big time and he knew it.

With slight hesitation Jungkook looked up at Namjoon, small tears had formed in the elder's eyes and another pained expression fell over Namjoon's face before he started to speak again. Panic started to soar through Jungkook's body, already guessing what Namjoon's next words were going to be. The young boy's breath shortly stopped when the words reached his ears and he slowly closed his eyes. He had indeed fucked up big time.

"I'm sorry Kook but I don't want you here anymore if you won't accept our help."

____

A/N

Question of the chapter:
Who do you fight with the most in your family?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story.